1....2...3

Hey everyone sorry for the long wait here's the new chapter! :3 hope you enjoy it and again I did this through my phone so yeah x/ bare with me my readers x)

...........................................

Hayley's P.O.V

"Hayley?" I heard a faint voice call me.

"Hayley its me" I heard someone say.

I looked around following the voice, when out of nowhere I was back at the hotel with christofer. I ran into his arms and cried in his shoulder.

"Hayley im so sorry I couldn't save you" he told me as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"But you did" I said as I pulled away from our hug. "Im back at the hotel with you... it didn't happen at all Chris it was only a dream" I reaured him.

"Hayley I need you to tell me where you are at" Chris asked me.

"At the hotel can't you see" I looked at him confused.

"In your dream Hayley where were you at" he asked again.

"With Stephen... in a cave, in the woods" I said as I looked down at the ground.

I felt a warm sensation on my neck and I realized that christofer was looking and examining my neck. Saddness flashed on his face mixed with anger.

"Did Stephen do this to you?"

I nodded. " he's a vampire..."

"Ill find you Hayley, just please do whatever to stop him from biting you 5 times promise me"

I noticed everything started to fade away. I was dreaming, this was only a dream. I fell to the floor calling out for Chris as he too faded away. And soon I faded too.

I woke up to Stephen feeding off of me again. This would be the 4 time. Then I remembered what Chris told me, not to let Stephen feed off me for the 5th time.

"Your awake" Stephen said as he pulled away from my blood covered neck.

I've never felt so weak, I couldn't speak or move, I just laid there staring at this vampire.

"I know you feel weak but don't worry one more drink from you and it'll all go away. You'll be in a better place" he smiled

A better place... am I going to die?

...........................................

...........................................

Jordan's P.O.V

Ever since I ran away, I was able to have a fresh new start. Now I live in Las Angeles and I go to AngelGrove High. I start next week so it gave me time to find my own place. And with vampire charms I was able to get a nice old house. It was burn down but I fixed it up and it look amazing if I do say so myself and its close by school too. Everyone here is nice and friendly. Well some are.

*Knock knock*

I opened the door to find a young girl who seemed in her teens.

"Im sorry for being a bother my name is Avril" she said handing my a pieace of paper that said missing.

"That's Hayley, she's been missing for a week now. Please if you see her around let us know" she said as she walked away towards the next house.

I closed the door and examined the picture.

"Hayley" I said to myself. I put the picture where ill be able to see it in case I do see her.

Poor girl her friend is probably dead. But she hasn't gave up yet.

...........................................

Christofer's P.O.V

I knew where Hayley's at now. I had to walk into her dreams and talk to her. Im so glad she's ok and alive. I feel horrible for introducing her to Stephen. I can't believe he's a vampire. But out of all the people why her, why my Hayley. I packed water and food for my rescue mission. I told Hayley ill find her and I will. I grabbed a steak and put it in my pocket inside my sweater. And headed out the door. Please Hayley don't let him bite you again stay alive for me........

I love you Hayley......

...........................................

So what did you think? Be honest people :3 I know there's some misspelled words and I apologize for them. Do you think Stephen is going bite Emily again? ;) Is chrisofer gonna find her or is Jordan?

Vote!!!!!!! Comment on what you think :) oh and please read my other story "let love bleed red" and check out my shared account @XxPierceTheSirensxX and read our zombie story x)