Hotel Motel

Hola everyone ^-^ sorry I haven't updated :/

Anyways song of the day: Chemical kids and Mechanical Brides by Pierce The Veil :3

This story is dedicated to my friend Ashton ^-^ fan him and check out he's story too @ashtonjames ^_^

...............................................................

.................................

..................

The next morning I woke up before Christopher. I started at him while he slept, yeah I know kinda creepy but yet he looked so peaceful, he looked beautiful in a way. He's short brownish hair, the way it just flowed in one place. As I continued to stare he woke up and just smiled at me. Then I noticed how the sun made he's eyes gleam with happiness. I almost didn't notice the bruises under he's eyes.

"Good Morning" Christopher smiled at me.

I jumped on him and gave him a big bear hug " im glad to see you smiling again Christopher "

I heard Chris grunt at the pain from his stomach.

"Sorry Chris I forgot"

"It's fine" He got up off the bed and fixes himself up." I gotta go"

"Actually Chris I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to see my mum at the hospital"

Chris smiled real big"of course ill go with you, but first we need to get you cleaned up"

"Chris I have no other clothes remember"

"Oh yeah, well we'll stop at my place so you can wash your clothes, ill let you borrow a t-shirt"

"Sounds like a good plan Mister" I laughed

Chris and I left the abandoned house behind and headed to Chris's house. As we walked I was wondering if his dad would be there. But as soon as I was about to ask Chris answered my question and well his dad is at work. We arrived at his house, it was pretty big and the inside was sorta a mess beer cans were everywhere. Chris led me to his room handed me a pair of shorts and a T-shirt to use while he washed my clothes.

"Yeah... so welcome to my so called home"

"Your room is nice" I smiled

"My mom helped put up all the posters"

"That's cute"

Chris reached in a cupboard and handed me a picture of his mom.

"Wow Chris your moms beautiful" I started at the memorizing picture

"I know" Chris said as he looked for a shirt for me.

Chris looks just like his mom. I wish I could help him. I know how it feels to lose a mom. I almost lost mine.

"Here" Chris said as he threw shirt at my face.

I looked at it and gaped at it for a long time.

"What's wrong Hayley? "

"Its Metallica!!! I love Metallica!!!" I said as I jumped up and hugged Chris

"Haha okie okie your full of happiness I get it "

I let go and Chris walked out of the room to get my pants. I hurried and slipt the shirt on. Chris walked in handed me my pants and walked out again. I put my pants on and called out for Chris to come back in.

"OK we can go now, I just gotta leave a note for my dad"

He wrote in the note that he had gone to the hospital with a friend to visit the mom. My mom.

We walked out after eating some delicious samichs. As soon as we arrive at the hospital I started to get nervous. Chris looked at me and hugged me tight. After we got my moms from number we went upstairs. I asked chris to come inside with me. Once we walked in I saw my mom in good shape, I couldn't hold back my tears I ran up to my mom and hugged her I begged for her forgiveness.

"Sweetie it wasn't your fault" my mother said as she rubbed my back.

"Im so sorry mom, I love you so much" I said as I cried in her arms

"I love you too Hayley, now come on sweetheart be strong for your mother"

I let go of my mom wiped my tears away and nodded at her request.

"Who is this? " my mother asked with a warm smile.

I dragged Christopher closer to my mum.

"Mom this is my friend Christopher from school"

"Nice to meet you Christopher" my mom smiled

"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Williams"

After awhile of my mom getting to know him and figuring out where im supposed to stay, mom let me use her credit card to get a room at a hotel and go shopping for clothes. And well I didn't want to stay at a hotel all by myself so I asked if Chris could stay with me. With my surprise mom said yes. This is gonna be so much fun! We said our byes and headed back to Chris's house so he can pack some stuff up. We left right away and left my moms number on a note we write so Chris wont get in trouble. I was so excited I was skipping down the street to the hotel humming one of my moms lullaby's.

And finally we arrived at the hotel. I picked it because the name made me laugh. Its called "Pokemon" . Im being serious that's the name of the hotel haha Chris and I picked a sweet with the whole bedroom, livingroom and kitchen. Living with Chris is gonna be soooo much fun.

"Thanks Hayley" Chris said

"What for Chris?"

"From getting me out from that house"

I felt sadness all of a sudden. I walked up to Chris gave him a big hug looked him in the eyes and as fitly as possible I said"lets go shopping!!! " as I stuck out my hand and wiggled my fingers.

..................................................................

.................................

..................

I hope you guys liked this chapter, im sorry if it sucked im having a bit of a writers block :/

Anyways, VOTE COMMENT FAN :3

Love y'all! Stay fresh ;p