What a Disaster

With Jordan.

Dear Journal,

I Hate what i am, a creature like me well never be happy. At least not here, today im going to leave this town and go somewhere far away where no one knows what i am. I never actually told you what i am, so here it goes.... im a Hybrid. I was born this way. My mother a werewolf my father a vampire. but the thing about my town is its not all hybrids, we have witches,vampires,werewolves,shapeshifters,ghosts,etc. yeah i live in a real ghost town. I am the only hybrid so im very popular at school. But i do not enjoy it....

"Jordan!! come down here someone is here we want you to meet" my father yelled out.

I walked down the stairs to find my mother and father stand with a young women, my age.

"Umm... Im sorry do i know you?" I asked

"Jordan this is Alma..." My mother said.

"Ok??" i relplied

"You both are to be wedded" My Father said

"Wedded like???"

"We had you engaged to be married with Alma she is wonderful and beautiful, and she is shapeshifter can you imagine having little shapeshifing hybrid children?" my mother smied.

CHILDREN!! ok im in high school im not ready to be a father. And i sure as hell aint marrying this girl she looks like a slut. I think i should be able to pick who i wanna marry.

As i thought to myself Alma laughed and blushed. ok thats it.

"I AM NOT MARRYING HER! I CHOOSE MY FUTURE! UNDER STAND!???" i yelled out.

I felt so angry my whole body heated up and i felt like i could beat down the entire football team in one blow. I sped up to my room packed my things and jumped out a window before my parents reached my room i was long gone. I had nowhere else to go so ill just follow the wind and clouds. I make my own life. And if anyone stands in my way of what i want ill make sure they wont be in my way again.....

With Hayley

That night after Chris asked me to be his girlfriend he slept on the floor, he is such a gentlemen. And the next morning he made me breakfast in bed, then after that we got ready for school. The moment we walked into school campas all you saw were jaws droppin wide open. And i also found out quit a few people had crushes on me. Which i thought was very sweet. Being with Chris makes me very happy, we've been through alot together. And he makes me feel complete and loved.

"Oh MY!!!!! WHAT THE HELL???" Avril said

"Hey Avril, hi to you too" Chris laughed

"Since when did you guys become a thing??" she asked

"Well.... let me think... since i asked her" Chris joked as he kissed my cheek leaving it burn bright red.

The whole day turn out great. No homework and no bullies.

"So i was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date today?" Chris asked

"That,ll be fine" i replied..FINE??? what the hell was i thinking couldnt i say something like yeah sounds like fun or something?? grrr.....

So that night we went to the movies and had a night picnic out in the park. It was beautiful the stars in the sky were beatiful.

"Do you like it?" Chris asked

"Its beautiful thank you"

He then took me by the hand pulled me in for a kiss, and it was AMAZING! like fireworks like pure love and sweetness. As we pulled away we heard russeling from behind a near by bush. And what popped out what something out of the ordinary.

"Hayley RUN!!!" Chris yelled

We ran we ran as fast as we could from the thing that was running after us both. Eyes blood shot red and teeth as sharp as a thumbtak. Please let us make it to the hotel before where this things dinner.

.............................................

Hope ya,ll enjoyed it :)

vote and comment please

and make sure to wish @AmmaraSaysRawr A happy birthday :)