Captured

hey its been some time yall but heres this short chapter i hope you injoy it well.

ive been going through alot just fouind out my ex died so yeah... enjoy

and sorry for mispelling

..................................................................................

We ran as fast as we could all i could hear were foot step chasing behind then a whoshhh. i was in the air screaming at the top of my lungs.

"CHRIS!!!!!!!!" i yelled

i can see chris stop and look up and shock shot through his face as he grew smaller and smaller last thing i saw was a sad lonely boy. god help me. this thing whatever it was is taking me away from my life from my chris.

We arrived at a cave way high up in the mountains. he threw me in causing my leg to break. the pain so so excuserating. This guy from what i could tell now that i could see him was smiling. a smile someone would be afraid of. i started and begged for him to let me go back home but instead. he rushed to me digging his sharp teeth into my neck. why me why should this be happening to me. He threw me to the floor when he finished.

"virgins are always the tastiest" he laughed out loud

i layed there cold and terrified lonely and in tears. neck bleeding. for a second i thought i was gonna die. and again this guy came he came to feed from me. im his food source. i know what he is now a vampire stupid right? but true thingscan end up being real like maybe the zombie thing. After a while i grew tired and fell asleep. The next morning he again feed from me i can feel all my strenght just leave me. this is how its all gonna end. Its sad no family, i would have loved to have a family. i lay there alone looking at the trees and watching the wind blow and for some reason i felt like the trees and wind were talking to me in a way. telling me not to give up. cause if i do who would take care of chris and my mom. i started to see things the weaker i got ghost mainly telling me to get up to run before he came again or id die. i need to run and hide and quick before he feeds from me again.

........................................

i hope you guys liked it :)

miss you all bye!!!

til next time lol