Flying in the Rain

So dad went off to a site where there was a relic. Don't know which one and don't really care. I was just laying on my bed while Sound worked. Seriously does this guy ever take a break?

"Sound ya boring me to death here." I said looking up.

"You know how your father is right now best not to get him even more angry."

"Yeah I guess your right." I said placing my arms under my head. I looked up at the ceiling and traced the pattern with my eyes. Oh man I'm bored.

"Come on you goofball. Since your so bored you can meet your father when he comes through." I looked at Sound and stuck my tongue out at him. I got up and walked to the bridge. Dad stormed in growling.

"The Spark Extractor was in my grasp." he said slamming his fist on a console. "I should of removed more than that scouts voice box when I had the chance." Wait what? I heard Sound walk up and seen he had found something. "Indeed Soundwave, we posses two more sets of coordinates, which Orion decrypted before departing our ranks. Let us see what other long lost treasures we might be reunited with." It's weird that he's mad one minute and then Sound comes in and he's fine the next. Its kinda creeping me out.

"Dad. What is up with you sometimes? You're angry for a minute and Sound comes in and you're fine." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Are you bipolar?" I asked making a funny face. He chuckled.

"No, I have respect for him." He replied. I nodded and turned back to Sound. He lifted his head and I scoffed.

"Hey big guy mah face is up here." I said pointing my finger at him. His eyes widened and he looked away. I giggled at his actions. I looked back to dad and he was gone. "Now how did I miss that?" I heard Sound chuckle. "Don't start with me Sound." I smiled.

"Don't tease me woman."

"What?"

"I heard the suductivity in your voice." My optics widened and my faceplate got hot.

"There was nothing seductive about that." he shook his head and returned to monitoring the vehicons who's visor literally glued to the screen. I walked around to where I was facing Sounds back and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back. "Its amazing how they never look away when something funny happens."

"Nothing funny happened." I stared at him with an annoyed expression.

"This happened." I said as I slapped him on the back of the head.

"Oww. What was that for?"

"It was funny." I said skirting around him and down to the lower level. "I wonder what dad's doing?"

"Probably recharging." Sound said following me.

"Nobody asked you." I said playfully.

"Well."

"I'm just kidding Sound don't get so upset." I said walking up to him and kissing his cheek. "I'll see you later."

"Where are you going."

"To see Knocks. I don't feel good."

"Alright." 

__________

"Hey Knocks."

" Hey Starshot what seems to be the problem."

"I'm not feeling to good."

"So whats the problem?"

"Knockout." I said threateningly.

"Okay okay chill out and lay on the table." I nodded and layed on the table. "Hmm I don't see anything wrong could you have drunk some bad energon or something?"