Tunnel Triage

Sound and I were on the bridge, Sound was decoding a set of coordinates. And I was talking with dad on the name for the sparkling. I was due in three weeks and I havent picked out a name.

   "Sound you know that you can help with the name." I said walking over to him. I touched the console slightly and a set of coordinates appeared making me jump. Sound cocked his head and stared at my swollen abdomen. Then he touched it. "I can't wait for this to be over. If I keep drinking energon I'm going to burst." Sound just went on decoding the coordinates with me in the way. I walked over to him and laid my head on his shoulder. 

   "Dispatching multiple squadrants will enable us to pursue all four coordinates simultaneously." dad said. I heard the door open and Sound turned. I saw that it was only Knockout.

   "Lord Megatron, I have assembled the first mining detail for the first set of coordinates." behind him walked two vehicon's. "Breakdown and I enjoyed preivious Iacon relics. In memory of my fallen comrade, I tend to do the same again." he moved like a girl. He is sooo vain. I rolled my optics at him.

   "This is a mission not one of your racing excursions. Stop your  preening move quickly and operate with a surgeons skill. Do you understand me Knockout." His voice made me jump back toward Sound. He felt my fear and wrapped his arms around me in comfort. He nuzzled my neck. I swear this guy has a lot of way's to show affection.

   "Explicitly Lord Megatron." Sound turned me around and I seen his worryful eyes. I stroked the side of his faceplate. He leaned into my hand. 

   "Shot I love you."

   "I love you too Sound." I purred.

   "Now since the loss of Breakdown has left you rather vulnerable you will require appropriate support." he looked back behind Knockout and a Insecticon walked up. Eesh those things remind me of a dinosuar. I took a step back into Sound. 

   "How very repellant." the look on his face was hilarious. Sound went back to decoding the coordinates. Awwww Sound your boring me to death. I felt like crying. From boredom. I went and laid down since that's all I can do while I'm carrying. It wasn't till I got in the room that I let the tears fall. I sat against the wall by the door. I felt the sparkling move around inside me. Then I decided to get out of the floor and lay on the berth. I closed my eyes and thought about some names. I fell asleep before I could decide on them. A few hours later I woke up and found Hardshell hovering over me.

   "Gah. Do you know how bad it is to scare a pregnant woman." I shrieked.

   "Sorry for scaring you but your father requests your presence." he said.

   "Ugh." I got up my body aching. Stupid sparkling. Stupid Sound. Stupid everything. I didn't even want this. I frowned at the thought of me getting an abortion. I couldn't do that. I reached the bridge and Knockout was there. I nearly busted into laughter when I seen he was covered in scratches. "Mm. Nice look there Knocks."

   "Shut up just remember that I'm going to be taking that child of yours out. I would hate to 'accidently' slip and cut a important cable." he smirked. I just glared at him.

   "You wanted to see me father?"

   "Yes have you decided on a name?"

   "No not yet." I looked at Sound. I felt his saddness through the bond. "Whats wrong Sound?" He looked back at me.

   "This is all my fault. You weren't ready for it."

   "No mother is ever ready for a child even if it is their first one." I walked over and hugged him. "It's going to be alright Sound we'll make it through. I promise."