Epilogue

Starshot's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around. I wasn't on Cybertron or on the Nemesis. I sat up and looked around. There were transformers everywhere. I gasped frantically.

"Don't worry, you are safe here. No harm will come to you." a voice said softly. I looked up at the voice and seen a someone taller than my father. I gasped at his size.

"Who are you? Where am I? What's going on?" I asked scared. "Where's Soundwave?Where's my daughter? Where's the crew? Where's the Nemesis?"

"I am Alpha Trion. You are in the Well Of Allsparks. And your dead. Soundwave's fine, a little sparkbroken, but fine. Your daughter is with him. As is the others. Those two took your death the hardest. Mostly Soundwave." He said helping me up. He took me to a small screen and showed me a video of Sound and Star. He had her in his arms, comforting her. I started crying. Alpha Trion placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Soundwave, I miss you so much." I said through the tears. Another voice came from behind us.

"Would you like to talk to him one last time?" I looked back to the voice surprised at how gentle these Autobots were treating me.

"And who might you be?"

"I am Primus. Your creator." he said.

"I know your there God but I wasn't always a transformer. I was human and I chose to be with Sound so he made it easier for us to be together. He made me like this." I looked back at him.

"Your a Decepticon."

"Yes." I turned around and Primus had his pointer finger out and touched my forhelm. The scene blackened and I was facing myself back on the Nemesis. I could hear Sound crying. I bit back the tears and walked up to him. I put my hand on his shoulder only to fall through. I looked at my servo and gasped. I was a ghost. Sound could see me apparently. He stood up looking scared. "No Sound wait." He looked at me.

"Knockout I know your playing a trick on me. Stop it I'm not in the mood."

"No Soundwave, this is no trick its really me. I came to say something."

"What?" he asked surprised.

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I'm much safer in the Well of Allsparks." I heard the door open and quit a few gasps ran through the room. I turned around and looked at them. Starscream, dad, and Knockout looked at me with surprised expressions.

"Starshot?" dad asked.

"Hey dad." I said holding back the tears.

"What are you doing here and why can I see right through you?"

"Dad Primus let me speak to Sound one last time." we flinched at a bright light that appeared in the middle of the lab. "Its time for me to go." I looked back to Sound and Star. "I love you both." I let the tears fall as I walked to the light.

"Starshot please. Don't go." I heard Sound beg. I bit back the tears and looked at him.

"I'm sorry darling I cant do that. My time is up." I said as the lab faded away to nothingness.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard them scream.

___________

As I walked back into the portal I seen Breakdown.

   "BREAKDOWN!!!!" he turned around as I hugged him.

   "Hey, Star. Long time no see." He looked at me curiously. "How are you here?"

   "Optimus killed me." I said sadly.

   "Well at least you werent killed by a so called teammate." he said.

   "Yeah well, I'd rather not be dead, Break."

   "Nothing you can do now huh?" he said smiling sadly.

   "Yeah." I looked around and sighed. "Everything that happened and I end up here."

   "You aren't supposed to be here. We'll find a way to return you to Soundwave. I promise." he said.

   "Don't make a girl a promise you can't keep, Break."

   "I intend to keep this one." he said sternly.