Orion Pax pt2 (Mature Warning)

DON'T READ IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEX OR SEXUALITY. The smut lemon or WHATEVER YOU CALL IT is now towards the end.

So Sound and I were in our room talking about a sparkling. (No I'm not expecting and neither is he. Is that possible) He was explaining it to me. Not that I really wanted to know but he was telling me anyway.

"No, I don't wanna know. LA LA LA LA LA." I said covering my audio receptors.

"Oh real mature." he said dodging my attempt to shut him up.

"Should I be giving you the talk about human reproductive ways?"

"NO!!!" he said. "But what are you going to do if you want a child?"

"Whoa, easy there big guy who said I wanted a child?" I pointed at him. "Was it Knockout?"

"Oh, so you do want one."

"I didn't say anything." I felt my face heat up. 

"Did I ever tell you how adorable you are when you're blushing, sweetspark?" Soundwave teased tugging gently on my stabilizing wing. 

"S-Sound!!" I stammered, covering my face, wings folding down. I heard Soundwave laugh and fall off the berth. "Knock it off!!!" 

"I can't."

"SOUNDWAVE!!!!" I shrieked throwing a datapad at him. I heard a clang, yelp and then laughter. Soundwave rose and wrapped his servos around my waist, kissing my forehelm. 

"I'm just teasing you, my love." he murmured into my plating. 

A noise outside our berthroom door interrupted our little moment as the sounds of jets and blaster fire rang down the corridor. Sound walked to the door opening it and looked down the hallways. I followed behind him and stuck my helm under his arm. 

Catching a glimpse of a Grounder, I waved him over.

"Drone. What was all that noise?" I asked helm tilting slightly.

"Apologies, your ladyship. It appears Starscream tried to sneak aboard," he said saluting. "But he's gone now, your Highness."

"Starscream? But how?"  Soundwave asked, playing various voice clips.

"We are unsure, sir." the drone said fidgeting on his pedes slightly. I sighed slightly and dismissed him with the wave of my servo and turned to Sound. 

"Maybe we should step up security?" I suggested, shoulder plates rising and falling as I shrugged. 

"Perhaps." Sounds smooth voice purred in my ear as he pulled me along into the corridor. I spotted Megatron, patted Sound on the arm as he turned into another corridor and sprinted up to Megatron's side. He smiled down at me and rubbed a gentle circle on my wing tip as they fluttered with affection. 

"Where are you off too, Sire?" I asked hugging his arm quickly. 

"To Orion's workstation. Will you tag along with me my dear?" He asked turning around another corner. How many corners am I gonna go around today?

"Of course, My Lord," I said dipping into a slight curtsey.

Humming softly, I followed Sire into Orion's room.

"Orion," Sire said arms crossing behind his back. 

I poked my head out from behind him, giggling softly. Orion turned and smiled warmly at me and then looked up at Megatron. 

"I am so sorry for the recent commotion. You weren't in anyway harmed were you?" he asked leaning forward. I skirted around him and hugged Orion's side giggling.