Farewell Breakdown

"If it pleases you Lord Megatron, once Soundwave finds a means of decoding the rest of the Iacon database, as we know he will, I suggest the deployment of an underused asset." Arachnid said. Oh no she's going to brag again.

   "And what asset would that be Arachnid?"

   "I believe my superior tracking skills would expedite your quest to recover the remainging relics."

   "Noted."

   "You are a gracious audience my lord." she turned and looked at Sound. "Soundwave." he turned and looked at her till she was gone. Note to self 'Giant Bug Spray.' Then he looked up at dad.

   "Remind me of her trustworthiness." Sound made a beep and the scope line appeared.

   "I believe we consider the possiblity of a future without Megatron." he repeated from almost three months ago. I still have to tell him about the sparkling. He hasn't figured it out yet. I went to Knockout.

   "Well you have about five more months to tell him before he figures it out."

   "Sound is not easily decieved. I respect that. And its why I love him." I looked him in the eyes. "Its also why its killing me that I can't find the courage to tell him." I looked down.

   "Well you'll get the courage to eventually." He said. I walked out and went back to the bridge. I snuck up on Sound and covered his 'eyes'.

   "The inability to the reason that we can't track Breakdowns signal is all too clear. But how is it that you are unable to recover his remains?" Dreadwing came back. But Breakdown didn't. I clenched my fist. Suddenly the moniter behind me and Sound went off.

   "Heard from Breakdown lately?" Arachnid said.

   "Trace the communication." Sound started pressing buttons. "Megatron truely. You sent simple henchmen to terminate an high ranking officer. I thought you reserved that honor for yourself."

   "Is that a challenge?" dad roared

   "An invitation. And since Soundwave is no doubt tracing this signal you know where to find me."

   "I'll be back."

   "Allow me to accompany you." Dreadwing said.

   "You already had your chance." dad said. And he walked off. Two hours later he comes back and leaking energon. Oh scrap.

_______________

This chapter sucks i know but i'm tired so i hope you enjoy.