Prologue (Slight Mature Warning)

Can this be considered slight???? XD

He rubbed down her back, trailing tender kisses down her neck. She moaned softly gripping onto his shoulders.

"What if I mess up though?" She panted staring into her lovers glowing purple eyes and he into her crimson ones. Eyes fluttering closed as he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Trust me love. Okay?" He smiled his panting breath tickled her neck as their hips joined once more sending waves of pleasure shuttering through her body to the tips of her wings. Her breastplates opened, exposing her pulsing spark. A light hum mixed with a small beat filled the silent air as he reached into her spark chamber a took a small piece of her spark.

She gasped, not used to the sensation as his chest plates moved to reveal his very own spark chamber. She took a deep intake and steadied her hand reached in taking a piece of his own life force. It was warm and vibrating very slightly. Almost invisible to the touch.

"Wow." She smiled earning a soft hum from her mate.

"I wish we did this when I declared u my Sparkmate." He said, free hand resting on her faceplate. She shifted her hips, both groaning in increased pleasure. He linked his arm in hers and she linked his in hers as they joined the sparks together. Gasping she watched the joined sparks merge and become one.

And as the sparks disappeared and their chests closed, Soundwave laid back pulling Starshot with him to continue their lovemaking.