Darkest Hour

Last chapter guys I will make one for the third season but that will be shorter than this one probably since its only i think they said sixteen episodes

________________

Cybertrons toxic atmosphere. She's my sister how could I do this to her. My life is so twisted.

"Whats wrong? You have sympathy for the pathetic humans?" Starscream asked.

"Not entirely. She's my sister. Even though she's human I still love her."

The Autobots had their guns pointed at us.

"Starscream." dad said looking at us.

"Jack its time to come out and play." he said in a sing song voice and started scratching the side of the pod.

"Go ahead. The Autobots were prepared to sacrifice themselves for my planet, I'll do the same for theirs." My Decepticon intsincts kicked in. I snickered

"Ohh brave mousey."

"Me too, Creepy." Miko said.

"Count me in too." Stacie said.

"Mhm." Raph said.

"Perhaps we should oblige them."

"If my decision dooms the future of the Autobot cause on Cybertron so be it. But I will never forsake our human allies." Optimus said then he stabbed his sword into the ground and stepped away. Arcee disengaged the Appex Armor and threw it beside the sword. The others threw theirs with it.

"Now if you please the Omega Keys. One at a time." Knockout walked up first and held Miko out.

"You first big boy." he said motioning to Bulkhead. Optimus looked at him and nodded. Bulkhead walked up and took Miko and gave Knockout the key he was holding.

"If I dont get the girl I'm making you eat this key." I snickered and looked to Sound.

"I would love to see that." I said.

"Your welcome." Knockout said unfased by what Bulkhead just said.

"Get scrapped." Miko said before Bulkhead walked away. I walked up beside dad and he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Your turn rookie." I said maliciously. He sighed and walked to me. I handed him Stacie and took the key.

"Please Starshot. I know there's still good in you. Help us." I looked at her sadly then grunted and walked back to my spot. Bumblebee walked up and took Raph handing Sound the key. Saying something that made me glad I left Nightstar at home. Arcee handed Starscream the keys and took Jack. Reinforcements arrived as soon as she picked him up. They surrounded the Autobots and I looked away from Stacie's terrified face.

"Please big sister. Don't do this." She begged. I turned to face Sound. He wrapped his arms around me. Then looked to the Omega Lock. I composed myself and went to one of the slots.

"Now bear witness as a new era dawns upon Cybertron." dad said as we placed the keys in. A light appeared and schematics took its place. "BEHOLD THE NEW AGE OF THE DECEPTICONS." I stepped back to stand beside Sound as a structure became new among the blackened landmass of the planet.

"By the Allspark." I heard Optimus say.

"Shiney." Knockout said.

"Dang Knocks you took the words right out of my mouth." I whined.

"You have what you want Megatron. This conflict is between Autobots and Decepticons. Allow me to return the humans to Earth."

"Oh I wouldn't recommend it. They'll be far safer here. Is the spacebridge locked on target?" dad asked.

"Per your instructions, Lord Megatron."

"Excellent. Why rule only one world when I could rule two." A massive space bridge opened up above us and the Omega lock. Dad mashed a button and it shot a blue beam through it to Earth.

"STARSHOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Stacie yelled. I ignored her.

"Such raw power. What should I call my new domain. New Kahon. Or perhaps Guilded Earth?" Optimus looked to the kids then to us. He ejected his sword and attacked the guards making a run for his Starsaber. I sheathed my sword and ran at him as he knocked down three more drones. I jumped up and readied my sword to attack. He held his up and before I knew it a pain shot through my chest. I gasped, dropping my sword and holding the blade of his. I looked down and seen he had stabbed me barely missing my spark but not enough to keep me alive. The last things I heard was Stacie and Sound screaming my name.

"NO MY DARLING STARSHOT." dad yelled. Optimus threw me off of the sword and dad caught me before running after Optimus in full on rage. Sound Knockout, and Starscream where by my side instantly. Sounds visor was pulled back and he was crying.

"Starshot please don't leave me. Please." He begged pulling me to him.

"Sound. I'm sorry. I trusted my heart not my head. I'm sorry." I said. Blackness started to envelop my vision. Sound begged me to stay but I couldn't. My optics shut. This time for good. Before I went offline I felt him kiss my forehead.

_______________

Soundwaves P.O.V.

She took off before any of us could stop her. Her sword sheathed and full on battle mode. It would've been beautiful. If she hadn't rushed in without a plan. I watched as she was stabbed by the Autobot leader Optimus Prime. I felt a pain so unbearable that I wanted to fall over and go offline. My mate, my lover, my best friend. She was killed.

"STARSHOT!!!!!" I yelled to the skies hoping that Primus would hear me and allow her to live. "Please please come back to me." I cried at her lifeless shell. We activated the spacebridge and walked through rushing her to the medlab. I heard Nightstar crying her optics out. I took her from the drone who was watching her and comforted her. "Ssh. Its okay. Momma's going to be okay." she cried reaching for her mother. Outside the attack on the Autobots base ensued. I was to broken to fight I stayed by Shot's side comforting Nightstar as she kept crying Mama over and over. I can't believe this. After everything we went through it ended like this. I only hope we can reactivate her before its too late. I could only hope.