The Day After

MEGANS POV

Last night I called Jonah and we talked for three hours about stupid shit like what cereal is the best, and how he's getting new shoes.

"Hey babe want some pancakes?" My dad asked, as I walked downstairs. I nodded my head giving him a hug. "So what did you do when I was gone?" He asked.

"You missed Justin and I break up for like 3 days, we're back together now, I made a new friend, his name is Jonah, he's the one that drove me home yesterday. He spent the night a couple of times." I said while eating my pancakes.

"Really? I'm sorry. You could have called me if you needed some comfort!" He said looking at me.

"It's fine I had Jonah and Teza for that." I laughed, "he's actually really protective over me."

"Oh yeah I noticed there was a dog running around the house." He laughed.

I nodded my head, "Yeah Justin bought her for me, for our anniversary."

"How was Disney?" He asked remembering that Justin took me there.

"Great! It was SUPER fun!" I smiled

"Did he use the condom?" He laughed.

My eyes widened and I spit out my pancake, "WHAT?"

My dad just laughed.

"I'm going to go over to Justin's and see how he's doing, since he had a party last night." I said getting up from my seat. I walked up to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek, grabbed the keys, and left.

I walked into Justin's house as if it were mine. I heard a sweeping noise coming from the kitchen, Justin must be up already. I walked into the kitchen, "Justtiii- Shelby."

"Oh, hey Megan!" Shelby said while sweeping cups from last night into a pile.

"Not to be rude or anything, but why are you here?" I asked, Did they hook up?

"Oh I passed out on the couch, and I guess my friends decided to leave without me!" She laughed, "I'm waiting for my brother to come and pick me up."

I nodded my head, "Where's Justin?"

"I don't know, the last time I saw him was when you guys went upstairs. I don't think he ever came down." She said continuing to sweep.

"Okay, well, I'm going to go check up on him." I said head up the stairs.

I made it to Patties room and it was locked. I slightly knocked on the door. No answer. I checked all of the other rooms to see if he was in any other one.

"Babe. Open the door." I calmly said. No answered. I then went to the basement and got a mini screw driver, came back up and unlocked the door.

Justin just laid there on his moms bed, asleep. He was fully clothed, and he had no blankets over him. I walked in and locked the door behind me. I grabbed a blanket from the corner of the room and laid down beside Justin. His eyes opened slightly, "Megan? I'm so sorry."

"It's fine, just go to bed." I said curling up next to him. He put his arms around me.

We both got up from our nap, talked about last night, and went to my house because my dad wanted to see Justin.

Teza came running up to Justin. She absolutely adores him! It's so cute.

My dad came downstairs, "Justin!" He said going up and giving him a hug. "Hey Megan, can Justin and I have some time?" He asked.

"Uhh yeah." I was confused, "My clothes I ordered are upstairs anyways, so I should look through them." I said walking upstairs.

I went upstairs and skyped Jonah while showing him the clothes we ordered together, some of his stuff was in this box too.

JUSTINS POV

Megan's dad and I sat down on the couch.

"Justin, I know that you and Megan broke up for a while while I was gone. I know why, I have resources to tell me this type of stuff. I don't know who this Jonah kid is, but if you don't step up your game, he will take your place, and I don't think either one of us want that." He told me.

I shook my head. "Yeah, I messed up,
big time. Jonah's a great guy and I know that if she does end up dating Jonah that he would be great for her." I said getting a little irritated at the fact that Megan might be with someone other than me.

"I know you don't really wanna talk about this, so just go upstairs." Her dad laughed.

"Thanks, and I'm sorry, I'm trying to be the best boyfriend to her as possible." I said.

"It's fine, kiddo." He smiled.

I went upstairs and slightly knocked on Megan's door, "Are you decent?"

MEGANS POV

I was on Skype showing Jonah the clothes that came in the order we purchased together.

There was a slight knock on the door, "Are you decent?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, come in!" I said. Jonah just stayed silent.

Justin came through the door, "Hey what're you doing?"

"Video chatting Jonah." I said pointing to the screen. Justin nodded his head as an 'oh okay' type thing. He came and sat behind me, on the bed, and wrapped his arms around my waist, while resting his chin on my shoulder kissing my shoulder blade.

"So yeah that's it! That's all the clothes we got, it seemed like a lot more on the website, but I guess not!" I laughed.

"I hope you like them because joyrich and shit isn't cheap!" He laughed.

"I love them!" I assured him, smiling. "Good!" He laughed. "Well I'm going to go now. I'll probably stop by sometime tonight, so watch out for me!" I smiled.

"Okay bye, Megan!" He smiled waving. "Bye Jonah!" I giggled waving back.

We both clicked the 'end' button.

"He likes you." Justin said.

"Really?" I asked, "I don't think so." Justin nodded his head. "Oh well, it doesn't really matter, I'm taken."

Justin pushed us both over, I turned and looked at him. I loved the way he makes me feel. He makes me feel safe, and just plain amazing inside. His eyes are just this absolutely beautiful brown color, his lips were a perfect shade of pink. How could I have gotten this lucky?

JUSTINS POV

We just laid there looking at each other, I liked it. Her beautiful dark brown hair just laid behind her, her sparkling brown eyes just stood still looking at me. She's just so stunning.

MEGANS POV

Justin was smiling at me, his dimples are my weakness. I've never met a guy with such a beautiful smile.

I moved my face closer to his leaving a kiss on his lips. I got up, "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked.

"I'm tired of going everywhere lets just stay here and cuddle." He pouted. He's so adorable.

I laid down on my bed resting my head on the pillow, on my side of the bed. As Justin was coming up to his side, I realized I haven't washed my sheets in a while, since I've been so busy.

Justin laid his head on the pillow then started sniffing it. He exhaled irritatedly, "It smells like FUCKING JONAH." He laughed.

I laughed, "Yeah I haven't washed my sheets yet."

"You guys better have slept at least a foot apart." Justin said closing his eyes. I could tell he was tired.

"Nothing happened, Justin, trust me." I assured him, gently running my nails through his hair.

"I trust you." Justin smiled with his eyes still closed. I curled myself inside of his chest and we fell asleep just like that.