The Plan cont.

MEGAN POV

Justin started to walk down the stairs. I could tell by the sound. He walks at the same pace down my stairs.

He was laughing, "She's crazy!"

"What happened?" Daniel asked. He was standing at the pool table that was by the basement door. I lit the blunt.

"She blasted the radio and was shouting the lyrics out of the window!" He laughed, "She tried to get me to hook up with her, but nah not now." He shook his head while hitting the ball with the pool stick.

"Would you?" Daniel asked. "Even though you're dating that one girl?"

"I wouldn't now, but maybe after she leaves." He said hitting another ball. "She's moving to California in a couple months."

He didn't show any emotion to me moving. Whenever he would talk about it with me he would tear up but not now.. What's his problem?

"Oh dude, I might have to move to California then." Daniel laughed raising his eyebrows.

All the smoke on this side of the basement was getting me slightly high.

"Don't mess with her." Justin said firmly.

"What if Jonah did?" Daniel asked hitting a pool ball.

"Well if it made her happy then that's fine, I know Jonah is a good guy, better one then me at least. Megan deserves the best and I try to give that to her but it's so hard when I'm such a fuck up." Justin shook his head. "I don't wanna to lose her I want her to be mine, she's the best thing that's ever happen to me. She makes me so happy, but I can't do the same for her if I keep doing the shit I'm doing." He said starting to get mad. "I kissed her. That girl. The one I drove home."

Justin leaned over on the pool table rubbing his temples in frustration.

Daniel stood there shocked. I was shocked. Jonah was shocked.

"That's fucked up bro..." Daniel said.

"I've done worse." Justin rubbed his face. "I'm trying dude. I'm trying to make her happy, I'm just a player."

By this point I was taking hit after hit of this blunt. I was high, I just wanted to be high enough to get my eyes red so Justin will think I come here often or something.

I started to laugh and I grabbed Jonah's hand leading him towards the stairs so we could leave. I turned around before he made it to the point where Justin can see and hear us. "I'm going to try and get Justin's attention so he will know I heard him and Daniel. Just act natural and like you didn't see him, okay?" Jonah shook his head.

I took Jonah's hand and led him to the stairs and laughed because I was so high. We started to run up the stairs. With Jonah behind me I shouted, "Let's get McDonald's!"

"Megan?!" Justin shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I shot my head back.

"What are you doing here? ARE YOU HIGH?!" He yelled.

"Just wanted to hang out with my pal Jonah!" I laughed from this high and because I was trying to hide how hurt I was by Justin and Daniels conversation. "What are you doing here?"

"Did you hear me and Daniels conversation?" He said coming closer to me.

"Just all of it." I said shrugging, I was trying with everything in me to hold in my tears.

"Megan, I'm so sorry..." He stopped.

"It's fine!" My voice cracked, and tears started flowing

"Just leave her alone bro." Jonah raised his voice.

I grabbed his hand and headed to the door to leave.

I fell to the floor and broke down in tears.

I could hear Justin race up the stairs and Jonah being the lovely guy he is he picked me up and carried me out the door. I could feel Justin's presence. I could tell he was there when he hit the wall.

• JUSTIN'S POV •

Seeing Megan so hysterical broke my heart.

I ran back downstairs, "DID YOU FUCKING KNOW SHE WAS HERE?!" I shouted at Daniel.

He laughed, "She came here for you but you were with another girl, so I told her to wait for you."

"WHY DIDNT YOU STOP ME FROM TALKING?!"

"She needed to know the truth." He shrugged.

"YOU'RE SUCH A DICK!"

"I got it from you, Bieber."

I ran outside and got in my car. I had to talk to Megan.