The Plan

We both just got home from that amazing trip and we were both exhausted.

Justin went to his house to see his mom since he's such a mommas boy.

I'm not going to school until next week because there is no point to going one day then having it be the weekend again.

I was sitting on my couch playing with my puppy, Teza (Tee za). She's really good at keeping me company, but I needed someone to talk to and dogs can't talk so I decided to call up Jonah.

After a few rings he picked up:
"Hey!" He greeted sounding excited that I called him.

"Hey, come over!" I said laughing.

"Ok, I'm coming." He laughed a little.

"Okay so see ya!"

"See ya!"

I hung up and went to the kitchen looking for something to snack on, or something Jonah and I can eat when he gets here.

I would have invited Justin but I can only spend so much time with him or else I'll get a headache, and plus he was with his mom so I didn't want to disturb him.

I found some macaroni so obviously started making it.

While I was cooking I heard the door open and obviously it was Jonah because him and Jess are the only ones who know where the spare key is.

"Megaaaaaaaan!" Jonah yelled stretching out the a while making his way to the kitchen.

"Hey!" I said giving him a friendly hug since I haven't seen him in a while.

I know that Jonah and I just met but he was there for me when Justin wasn't there. He was the one cleaning up my tears when I didn't have anyone else, and I appreciate him a lot for that.

"What were you doing?" I asked curiously wondering what he was doing before he came over.

"I was at my friend Daniels, actually, Justin was there too. I almost forgot to tell you!" He said flailing his finger at me, "I don't know if he told you he was going to be there, but he is."

"No. No he didn't. What's going on at Daniel's?" I asked worried.

"There are a couple of girls there, but they have nothing on you so don't worry. But there is pot, alcohol, and just a bunch of other shit." He said.

"Was Justin doing any thing bad? Does he know you were coming over?" I asked getting worried.

"He was playing pool with the guys and having a couple beers, but it was only small talk with the girls." He said reassuring me.

I turned off the stove, "Take me there."

"Why?"

"Let's just go and act like you didn't know Justin was there and just act like you brung a friend. I wanna see what Justin's going to be doing when we get there, so just take me!" I said getting kinda pissed that he wasn't just taking me already.

"Okay come on," he threw the keys to me. "I'll put Teza in her kennel." He said.

"Thanks, I owe you one." I said walking to the car.

I waited in the car for about 3 minutes until Jonah got in.

Once we got to Daniels, Justin wasn't there we walked down to the basement.
"Is Justin coming back?" Jonah asked.

"He said he would, he's taking one of the girls home real quick." Daniel answered.

"To his or her house?" I butted in.

"Hers..? Wait, you're his girl!" He said shocked.

"Shhhhh!" Me and Jonah said in unison, "He's not suppose to know, I wanna see what he will do when he sees me here." I whispered

"Ahh I get it!" He said raising his head, "You too go sit in the back, light it, you don't have to smoke it, but hold this." He said handing me a blunt. "If he sees you holding it he'll think you've been here before and he won't notice you right away."

I nodded my head and headed to the smokey back of the room.

We sat there for a while then I could here Justin coming.