'I love you...'

MEGANS POV

Jonah and I went out for lunch, since we had the same lunch period.

On our way back to school, I kept looking at the time seeing how it kept getting closer and closer to class time.

Once we pulled up to the school we got out of the car, and the bell rang.

I threw my hands in the air, "I'm not going to class late and getting a detention."

"Just get in the car, let's go have some fun." Jonah said pointing to my side of the car.

I got in, "Where are we going to go?"

"Chucky Cheese. Duh!" Jonah laughed.

"That sounds great!" I nodded my head excitedly.

I got a text: Justin

'Hey, so I see you and Jonah aren't in class... I was still wondering if we're still going to hangout later? I miss you.'

I smiled knowing that he missed me and that I wasn't the only one hooked on him.

I texted him back.

'Yeah, of course! Jonah and I just suck at timing things out and we missed the bell. Haha. Now we're going to Chucky Cheese!'

Justin texted me back right away.

'Sounds good! Have fun! I'll pick you up at 5'

I didn't reply to him because I hate texting. I would rather just call, or FaceTime someone, but I couldn't FaceTime him, since he was in school.

I miss Justin, a lot. I missed being able to talk to him whenever and having him over all the time.

Today is the last day Jonah is staying at my house. I'm probably going to miss that too.

We finally reached Chucky Cheese's. I hopped out of the car, "I'm paying!"

"No you're not!" Jonah said trying to catch up with me.

I nodded my head, "Yeah I am."

"No! You're not!" He laughed.

"Yes. I am." I said seriously.

He shook his head and I made sure I was the first one to enter, so I could pay.

"How many?" She asked.

"Two." I said holding up two fingers.

"That will be 34.00" She said.

I quickly whipped out my 50 that was in my back pocket.

I could feel Jonah heavily breathe from behind me. I turned around and smiled at him.

She stamped our hands and we started to walk in, "You and your boyfriend have a great day!" She yelled from behind us.

I looked back at her in that 'what the fuck, bitch' face. Why do people always assume things?

I'm not mad at the fact she though Jonah was my boyfriend because, to be completely honest, Jonah is sexy. But I was mad because people always assume that a girl and a guy are dating when they're around each other and it's annoying.

Jonah went and got our coins and started messing around.

We went in the tubes on the ceiling, since there wasn't many kids in it.

I crawled in first.

With Jonah following behind me, he sarcastically said, "Wow! My view right now is great!" Referring to my ass.

I looked back at him, he was smirking. I laughed shaking my head.

We made it to the airplane thingy and we both sat down being the only ones in there.

"Thanks for bringing me here, it's way better than being in school." I smiled.

"Yeah, definitely. Thanks for paying." He said rolling his eyes.

I laughed.

"So, you and are going to be hanging out later?" He asked.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I'm kinda nervous though. I just feel like it's going to be awkward."

"How so?"

"I mean just like everything him and I have been through these past couple days." I said looking around.

"Yeah I get what you mean." Jonah replied, "It won't be as awkward as you think it's going to be, trust me."

"I guess it's only going to be awkward if I make it awkward." I shrugged my shoulders.

He nodded his head. "So, who's your friend? The one in first hour."

"Gabi?" I laughed.

"Yeah! She's cute."

"YOU LIKE GABI?!" I screamed excitedly.

He nodded his head.

"You guys are going to date. I'm going to make it happen." I said smiling.

Later on that night Justin came and picked me up and I was outside watching him and his friends play basketball.

It was Justin, Brady, and Cole against Daniel, Greg, and Dominik.

Justin was the best player. He's always been a great basketball player.

The only awkward part of this whole situation was Daniel being here.

He helped me realize the guy Justin really was, and I sort of appreciate him for that.

"This one is for you!" Justin said yelling at me.

He stole the ball from Daniel, and threw it from the whole other side of the court making it in the hoop making the winning shot.

Justin and his team were so excited, they were hopping and skipping everywhere.

Justin ran up to me excited, and placed a huge kiss on my lips. I kissed back.

I missed that.

He pulled away, and we both smiled.

"I love you, Megan." Justin said. I could see all the sincerity on his face, I could just tell he meant it.

"I love you too, Justin." I replied. What the fuck am I doing? Am I really going to take him back this easily? Yeah, yeah I am.