Party Time

MEGANS POV

Justin and I have been preparing everything for this party since his mom left at 9AM. We've set up the whole food area, we've hid all valuables, and we ordered a DJ.

This party is suppose to be starting at 6 today I'm just scared something crazy is going to happen, or the cops are going to come, anything could happen.

"Are you sure you wanna have this party? What if the cops come?" I asked Justin.

"Yeah! The cops won't come, I live in like the middle of nowhere." Justin reassured me.

I nodded my head, "Okay."

The time finally rolled around for this party to start and groups after groups of people were coming.

I was walking through a crowd of people looking for Gabi, Jess, and Jonah.

"HEY GUYS!" I yelled loud enough so they could hear me.

They all rushed over and gave me a hug.

"THIS PARTY IS AMAZING!" Gabi said.

"ITS BARELY STARTED!" I laughed, "IM GOING TO GO FIND JUSTIN!"

They nodded and continued dancing.

I made my way to the kitchen where it was 10 times quieter.

I found Justin pouring himself a drink.

"Hey, I thought we were going to stay sober?" I asked.

"One drink won't hurt." Justin reassured me.

I kinda just let it go but it still bothered me that Justin was drinking even though he said we were both staying sober tonight.

Two drunk girls walked into the kitchen and ran over to Justin. "Hey Justin! Come out there, it's crazy!" One of the girls said groggily.

I laughed at how ridiculous they looked.

"I will later." Justin said annoyed.

They walked away. Wow I was surprised that they just walked away that easily.

"I'm going to go hangout with Jonah and them." I said pointing behind me in the direction of the living room.

Justin nodded his head and I left.

Looking through the crowd of people I was trying to find Jonah, of course he had to be all the way in the middle of the crowd.

"JONAH!" I yelled trying to get his attention.

The person next to him heard me and got his attention for me.

I motioned him over to me.

He pushed his way through the crowd and once he got close enough I took his had and pulled him into a quieter spot, "I need you to do something with me." I asked.

"What is it?" He asked. He's already sober, this is perfect.

"I need you to stay sober with me tonight. Justin was suppose to but I found him in the kitchen pouring himself a drink and I need someone to help me get everyone out of the house at night." I begged.

"Yeah, yeah, of course, anything for you!" He smiled. I smiled and threw myself on to him in a hug, "Oh my god! Thank you!"

Justin came out of the kitchen, "Hey Megan?" Justin said confused as to why I was hugging Jonah.

"Hey if you wanna get smashed you can, this is your party and if you wanna have fun, do it. Jonah is going to stay sober with me. I want you to have fun!" I said hugging Justin.