Chapter 24

"Jeez, I'm sorry you guys got stuck with the perv." Mina said, looking over the group that got stuck with Mineta.

Group one consisted of Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Todoroki and Mineta. The resident pervert was stuck with them because it was between them and the other group that was mainly girls. The class figured Todoroki would be the best option to keep the smaller boy in check.

The next group was Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, Izuku and Sero. Mina opted out to go with the majority of the girls so that neither of the couples or the three stooges had to be separated.

The third group was Aoyama, Hagakure, Jirou, Yaoyorozu and Mina. And the last group was Ojirou, Koda, Sato, Shoji and Tokoyami.

Uraraka shrugged in response. "Doesn't bother me, every time he gets to close I either get to float him to the ceil or let Todoroki deal with him... or both. It's like target practice." She said with a wicked smile.

Most of the girls laughed. They had been dealing with the short boy's touches and looks that were anything but consensual for three years, they couldn't care less if he got a little motion sick or cold.

The guys just made a mental note to never get on the girls' bad sides.

"Okay everyone, so we're all in groups. Now we just need some faculty to supervise us." Kaminari explained, getting the attention of the class and Aizawa. The underground pro would be lying if he said he wasn't surprised at how smoothly his class was handling this.

"On it." Aizawa said tiredly, getting in contact with a few pros and Nezu. He didn't want to bother other teachers, knowing that they'd have their own classes they would have to worry about, so got in touch with other pros.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You want us... to babysit your class?" Mt. Lady asked, brushing off nonexistent dust from her costume.

Her, Nezu, Toshinori, Endeavor, Fat Gum, Best Jeanist, Hawks, and Kamui Woods were all called into UA for some mission. Well besides Nezu, he was the one that called them in.

"It's not babysitting. It's supervising to find the traitor." Kaminari clarified. Everyone was crowded in the common room of 3-A's dorm building. The blond was sitting on the couch, keeping a firm grip on Izuku's hand. Anxiety was starting to take a hold of the spy and he wasn't about to let Izuku out of his sight anytime soon.

"Watch the tone kid." She shot back. She had no clue what was going on. Aizawa had vaguely explained the situation, but he hadn't gotten to Kaminari's roll in it all, so she just thought he was a regular student.

"She's kind of incompetent, could you not find someone better?" Kaminari asked, looking over at his teacher.

She gasped as a few students tried to stifle their laughter and Aizawa groaned. "Kid, seriously, shut up."

"Why is he even still here?" Todoroki asked. "He's failed at the one job he's had for three years. If anyone's incompetent it's him."

"Deku doesn't want to bang you Icyhot, get over it." Bakugou called.

"What was that about my son?" Endeavor was promptly ignored by the teens.

"God, we are so off topic. If you can't handle the job, then leave. There's plenty of other pros that are more than capable." Izuku said to Mt. Lady, playing at her ego.

"Excuse me? I'm completely capable, it just seems pointless." She mumbled.

"Well it's not. Seeing as so many heroes work here and train the next generation, it's kind of important to make sure whoever's leaking information is caught, don't you think?" Kaminari said, picking up where his boyfriend left off.