Chapter 4

"Um, can someone please tell me what's going on?" Uraraka asked the two boys.

Kaminari still had his arm wrapped around Izuku's waist, but his grip got tighter at the sight of the girl.

"They're dating now! Isn't that so adorable?" Mina gushed, still over the moon that one of her best friends found someone was great as Izuku. It wasn't everyday that Izuku decided to go out on a date with someone, he was notorious for being the impossible date. No one at UA had been able to do it in the whole time they'd been going here.

"Wait, really?" Uraraka asked, shock evident in her tone. Izuku wasn't sure how upset she was, seeing as she hadn't seemed to fully processed it yet.

"Yeah, they've been together for a while apparently." Mina explained.

Izuku decided to take a risk and rest his head on Kaminari's shoulder. The other boy was slightly surprised that he was able to show more physical affection so casually, but took it in stride, smiling and placing a soft kiss on the top of his head. Izuku turned a light shade of pink at the action.

To anyone else, they looked like two idiots in love.

To them, they were two idiots crushing hard.

Not that either of them would admit that, because that was just absurd. Besides, there's no way that the other could possibly have the same feelings, right? This was all just a rouse. A ploy to throw off annoying flirts. It couldn't possibly be something more than that. The mere thought alone was just outrageous.

"So cute! I have to go find Hagakure and tell her! She's gonna flip." Mina said with a side smile as she disappeared to the elevator.

Kirishima had gotten up and walked over to Bakugou, who had just entered the kitchen to see one of his sort-of-kind-of-friends, cuddling with Deku! He had absolutely no idea what was happening or why, but he wanted some answers.

It wasn't that he hated the green haired boy, he'd gotten over that in first year, he just wasn't his biggest fan. It annoyed him that he was so determined to become number one once they graduated, plus his obnoxious mumbling habit. Not only that, but Dunce Face had failed to mention the fact that they were clearly a thing.

Bakugou was just annoyed.

And his boyfriend could clearly see that.

Kirishima wrapped his arms around the explosive blond, trying to stop a situation before it started. "How about you just hear him out before you blow him up?" He suggested lightly. At this point the red head basically had the other wrapped around his finger, and he knew that, but that didn't mean he was going to abuse that power. He'd take the manly route and give gently nudges in the right direction. Like a man would.

"Fine." Bakugou huffed, hugging Kirishima back. Ever since they had first started dating, Bakugou had been more affectionate than anyone would have first thought. Kirishima suspecting it had something to do with him being touched starved most of his life. He constantly pushed people away, so when he finally had a stable source of cuddles, he clung to it like a koala.

"Hey Kaminari, come here for sec." Kirishima called to the yellow haired boy.

He looked up and the color seemed to drain from his face as he noticed Bakugou standing there. He knew he was in trouble. Izuku seemed to realize that as well. "Do you want me to come with? Shield you from Kacchan?" He asked, just a bit teasingly. He knew the Bakugou had a terrible temper, but he wasn't afraid of him. He had changed a lot over the past few years, and he wouldn't just go around injuring classmates, so Izuku wasn't really that worried. Just amused by Kaminari's hesitance.

"No, I'll be good. You just stay here and do- well- this." He said, motioning between Izuku and the still frozen Uraraka. He then walked away, ready to face Death himself.

He left behind Izuku, which probably wasn't the best idea. He realized that after he walked away, but he couldn't just go back now, but he'd have to keep an eye on them. Make sure Uraraka didn't do anything. He didn't trust the bubbly girl, she was to happy, to nice. It was unnerving.

"So, is he the reason you wouldn't go out with Todoroki or I?" Uraraka asked, breaking her own silence and starting Izuku. He had started eat while she processed, knowing it would take awhile, and he nearly choked on his apple because of her question.

"I-I guess? I wouldn't have accepted either of your feelings even if I wasn't dating Kami. I don't like girls and I don't like Todoroki like that. I'm sorry Uraraka, that's just how it is." Izuku said softly, not wanting to hurt her feelings more than he already had.

That was one of the reasons he wished they would just get over him. He hated turning them down time after time. He didn't like hurting them.

"Sure, sure." She said, absentmindedly. She wasn't really paying attention anymore, lost in her own thoughts.

"Well um- I'm just gonna- yeah." He said, pointing off to the side where Kaminari was located. He wanted to leave the awkward atmosphere as quick as possible. When Uraraka didn't respond, he hurried off.

He took notice that Bakugou didn't seem to be yelling, rather just patiently waiting for Kaminari to finish talking. He walked up to them and grabbed onto Kaminari's waist, figuring that it would be fine considering what they had done a few minutes earlier.

Kaminari wrapped his arm around Izuku in return, almost on instinct. He stopped talking and turned to the smaller boy. "You okay?" He asked him.

"Yeah, Uraraka's just acting weird." Izuku admitted.

"If you're freaked out over that, just wait until Icyhot finds out. You're a dead man." Bakugou said, a hint of amusement on his face as he watched fear sink into his friend's features.

"Don't worry about him. If he tries anything, I'll protect you." Izuku told him in a very teasing tone. He found it beyond hilarious how scared of their fellow classmate's Kaminari seemed to be.

"Gross, keep the flirting behind closed doors please."

Way to ruin the mood Bakugou.