Chapter 11

Kaminari was sitting against the arm rest of the couch in the common area, Izuku leaning against his chest. No one was surprised at this point, the two were spotted like that almost everyday after school. The only difference today, was Kaminari seemed to be silently seething while Izuku was whispering him, presumably to calm him down.

No one knew what had happened, but they all had a guess. A few that were obsessed with their relationship, aka Mina and Hagakure, feared that they had gotten into a fight of some sort. Others assumed that Kaminari was just having a bad day and his boyfriend was trying to cheer him up.

But Bakugou and Kirishima knew, roughly, the real reason he was so upset.

Kirishima dragged his own boyfriend over to the couch, sitting down next to them. "I'm gonna assume it didn't go so well?" Kirishima asked Izuku, knowing that Kaminari probably wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

"Yeah, you could say that." Izuku said nervously.

"You're never allowed to be alone with him ever again." Kaminari said with a slight growl in his voice. He had been staring off into space for the past amount of time they had been sitting there, and just now decided to look at his fake boyfriend.

"What the hell did he do?" Bakugou asked, more curious than worried. He knew Izuku could take care of himself, he just wanted to know how much of a scum bag Todoroki really was.

"Nothing! He did absolutely nothing. Denki's just being over protective." Izuku explained, grabbing onto Kaminari's hand.

"It was not nothing. Izuku, one of these days he's going to go to far. You need to realize that he isn't a good person." Kaminari said, pulling their connected hands towards his chest.

"We still don't know what the fuck he did." Bakugou pointed out impatiently.

Izuku let out a frustrated sigh. "He pinned me against a wall, asked what Denki had that he didn't, I said mental stability, he got pretty pissed off, Denki came in and told him to back up, he got closer, and it escalated into a cold war until I left with Denki using homework as an excuse." He explained quickly.

Izuku's eyes widened as he realized what he had did. He looked back at Kaminari, who in turn just looked at him in confusion. "What's wrong bunny?" He asked worriedly.

"I-I asked for your help on math homework." Izuku pointed out, which made Kaminari also replay the scene in his head, now picking up on the fact that he had indeed asked for help.

"You asked Kaminari for help in math? No offense bro, but you're terrible at math." Kirishima said with a laugh, not realizing that this was a very bad thing.

"Not only that but he saw my quirk. Fuck." Kaminari said out loud. It was Todoroki for crying out loud, there wasn't a point in being super subtle now. The whole class would find out in a matter of hours.

"Dude, what's the big deal? We see your quirk everyday in training." Kirishima asked, starting to get a little worried about his friend's behavior.

"Izuku, I'm so fucked." He said getting up. He knew Todoroki would try connecting the dots. No promises that he'd do it correctly, but either way he was completely and utterly screwed.

Izuku quickly got up after him, grabbing his wrist before he could get very far. "Okay, I think we're past keeping secrets now. What's Todoroki going to find Denki? What're you hiding?" He asked, hoping that it wasn't what he had been suspecting for the past week.

Before Kaminari could answer, the front doors to the dorm building slammed open. In stormed a pissed off Todoroki.

"Shit." Izuku and Kaminari said in sync.

"Whoa, Todoroki, what's wrong?" Kirishima asked, getting up off of the couch and walking towards his classmate. He looked ready to burn the whole building down, Kirishima was ready to use his quirk to try and stop him.

"It's been him the whole time!" Todoroki yelled, pointing an accusing finger at Kaminari.

"Okay, I know what you're thinking right now, but you need to calm down." Kaminari said, putting his hands up in front of him, either in surrender or defense, it was hard to tell.

"What the fuck is going on?" Bakugou asked, going to stand in between the two boys, joining his boyfriend. Like hell he'd let him put himself in the middle of a battle field without him there.

"He's the traitor!" Todoroki yelled, making Kaminari cringe at the accusation.

"What? How the fuck could he possible be the traitor?" Bakugou asked back, not believing it for a second. Not only did he think he had very little intelligence and skill, but he knew Kaminari. He wouldn't do something like that, right?

"Were any of you aware of the fact that he can control his quirk better than any of us?" Todoroki asked everyone in the room, making some of them widen their eyes and look back at Kaminari.

Izuku had a guilty look on his face, catching Todoroki's attention immediately. "Of course you fucking knew!" He said accusingly. "How could you just keep that to yourself? You even know that he's faking being a dumb ass. Why wouldn't you tell someone about that?"

"Todoroki that's-"

"No Izuku, just let me talk to him, okay?" Kaminari said, moving the smaller boy behind himself in a protective manner.

"I'm not the fucking traitor, okay?" He said, not very convincingly.

"The f-" Todoroki was cut off by the door behind him opening again.

Aizawa and Present Mic entered Heights Alliance. Neither looked thrilled to be there.

"Todoroki, stand down." Aizawa said, activating his quirk.

"But-"

"For the love of god kid, Kaminari isn't a traitor!" Present Mic said in annoyance. They had made it three years without someone questioning him. He was almost graduated, but he just had to go and slip up.

"How can you be certain of that?" Todoroki asked them, about ready to attack, with or with out his quirk.

"We can't tell you that." Aizawa said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What the hell kind of excuse is that?"

"We aren't at liberty to-"

"Aizawa it's fine." Kaminari said with a sigh. "They aren't in this class, I've already told you that. They can know, it might actually be beneficial."

"Fine, but if Nezu get's pissed off, it's on you." Aizawa said with a shrug.

Everyone looked at Kaminari in anticipation and confusion. "I'm not the UA traitor, I've been undercover for the past three years trying to find out who is." He said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Bitch say what?"