A/N

Hi! I'm excited to start my first book on Wattpad. I've read some other books like this one, and I am going to tell/show you basically how I am going to do this book. 

I am going to put a meme/image at the top of every chapter. The chapter title is going to be which character the chapter is going to be about. I am mostly going to do Thomas, Newt, and Minho, and there are probably going to be spoilers along the way. This book is going to be memes at the top and imagines at the bottom part. 

Some of the Imagines won't be imagines, just stories about the girl getting on with the boys in the Glade and stuff like that.

All the Imagines are going to be in the Glade unless you request differently. 

The names for the Imagines will be Y/N because ya know.... cReAtIvItY. If I get a request, they can choose whether to use a real name of just Y/N. 

All the Imagines are girls cause' you know, mostly boys in the Glade! 

If you want, you can request a character meme or imagine. If you want to request an Imagine, comment with your:
-Name
-Character (Thomas, Newt, Minho, Gally, Alby, Frypan, Griever, etc...)"
-What you want to happen in the story
-Mood/tone of the story (sweet, sad, etc...)
-Where you want the story to happen (Glade, Scorch, etc...)

YOU CAN REQUEST A GRIEVER IMAGINE! 

I know this book is not going to get any reads at all, but I just wanna do this because I like Maze Runner.