Preventing the Future!!

Yang sat on her bed in the dorm room, she was weeping pretty hard, and couldn't handle the fact that she had gotten her team disqualified!! 

Yang: MAN THIS SUCKS!! 

(Y/N): Hey, hang in there Babe! You'll be fine. I'll make sure to visit you once the fight is over!! Plus, you've got Zwei with you!! So that works great!! 

Yang: I guess so. 

Weiss: So this other Semblance of yours, is it really true?! 

(Y/N): Yeah, I can well get future visions in my head. But, it doesn't happen all of the time. Sometimes, they are good or bad. And I know that what I saw with Penny and Pyrrha dying is going to happen. But I don't know how to stop it!! 

Soon there is a knock on the door. 

You open to see Adagio, Aria, and Sonata. 

(Y/N): Girls!! What are you doing here?! 

Ruby: Is there something wrong?! 

Sonata: Yes there is going to be something wrong!! We better start explaining. 

One explanation later ... 

(Y/N): YOU MEAN THAT PENNY IS GOING TO GET TORN TO SHREDS?! 

Twilight: Cinder was behind this?! 

Aria: Pretty much. 

(Y/N): She must have been setting up the matches all of this time. 

Blake: Why though? 

Sonata: Well the negative emotions are going to draw the Grimm here. That's why Yang getting framed for breaking Mercury's leg was planned. 

Adagio: But he doesn't even have real legs. They're made out of metal!! 

Yang: WHAT DID SHE?! THAT DOES IT!! ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE!! I'M GOING TO .... I DON'T KNOW YET!!!

(Y/N): When is the fight going to start?! 

Adagio: I'd say pretty soon. 

(Y/N): SHIT!! I HAVE TO STOP THEM!! 

You rush out the door to head to the arena!! 

Most of your team comes after you!! But then you return!! 

(Y/N): RIGHT!! I JUST WANT TO SAY, THANK YOU!! 

You then kiss Adagio, Aria, and Sonata!! They all blush and they just collapse with hearts in their eyes!! 

Dazzlings: THANK YOU!! 

Yang: Hey, you know, if you love him, you could always join this little harem we have going! 

Adagio: Really?! 

Yang: HEY!! I KNOW!! HE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE YOU SKIP A B- 

(Y/N): Yang, before you tell a really bad pun, please don't start anything here. 

Yang: Fine. 

You then rush off once again!! 

At the Arena .... 

Pyrrha and Penny were about to begin their fight!! The rest of Team Jaune were rooting for their teammate, with Pinkie and Nora doing a cheerleader type of dance!! 

Pyrrha stays silent, but Penny is ready to begin!! 

Penny: Salutations Pyrrha Nikos!! I look forward too this match!! This is going to be so much fun!! 

As they are about to fight, you rush as fast as you can over to the arena, then with all you have, you stop time, just as they are about to begin!! 

(Y/N): It's time to save one girl of mine, and another good friend too. 

You grab Penny, and Pyrrha and pull them off of the stage!! 

Then you undo time, just as everyone is looking confused!! 

Crowd: HEY WHERE DID THEY GO?! WE WANT A FIGHT!! 

Pyrrha: What the?! What's going on? 

Penny: (Y/N)? What's wrong? Why did you stop us? 

(Y/N): Pyrrha, Penny. You both have to listen to me. That fight was planned not by random choice. It was set up. Pyrrha, you could have ripped Penny to shreds!! 

Pyrrha: WHAT?! 

Penny: Should we really tell her (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Pyrrha, Penny isn't a human. She's an android. But she's got a soul and a heart. That makes her more human than any of those Atlesean soldiers!! 

Pyrrha: But how do you know about this?! 

(Y/N): Because I have the ability to see into the future. 

Meanwhile from outside . .. 

Cinder saw the whole event. 

Cinder: WHAT THE?! IMPOSSIBLE!!! 

Emerald: What happened?! 

Cinder: THAT MAN!! HE KNEW!!! BUT HOW?! 

The anger of Cinder and the anger of the crowd, soon began to attract the Grimm over. 

Cinder: Looks like we can still use this to our advantage!! Time to get to business!! 

On board the Atlas airships. 

A guard who turns out to be Neo in disguise, frees Roman from his cell!! 

Roman: Ah Neo! Great timing!! It's time that we get started!! 

A bunch of White Fang soldiers line up! Adam is leading them to battle. 

Adam: CRUSH ALL THE HUMANS THAT YOU SEE!! MAKE SURE THAT THEY DON'T LIVE!!! 

WF Troops: YES SIR!! 

All the WF Troops, a swarm of Grimm, and a bunch of other troubles were about to occur!!! This was going to be a long and drastic battle!!