Baking Cookies with Ruby, Weiss, Winter, and Willow!!

You walk into the kitchen where you see Ruby and Weiss fighting over a big bag of chocolate chips!! 

Weiss: RUBY, GIVE IT TO ME!! WE NEED THAT TO MAKE THE COOKIES!!! 

Ruby: Can't I just have more of them to eat?! 

Weiss: You're going to eat them all at this point!! 

(Y/N): Hey girls, break it up! 

Ruby and Weiss: Sorry (Y/N)! 

Winter and Willow soon walk in. They are both wearing white dresses, and are also wearing white heeled sandals. 

Winter: What's all the commotion?! 

Willow: We were taking a nap, and suddenly, we heard an argument go down. 

Winter: Mother, Winter, I was just arguing with Ruby about her eating the- 

Winter: Weiss, you shouldn't get into childish arguments such as that. 

Weiss: I know!! 

(Y/N): We're going to make chocolate chip cookies!! Do you want to join us?! 

Willow: I haven't really cooked in the kitchen. But why not? I could learn something here. I should do. Jacques put me down for so long, that all I did was drink to forget about it. 

Winter: It's okay mother. I could use the time too. 

You all begin mixing in the ingredients for the cookies, putting in the eggs, flour, milk (Ruby tried to get a sip, though Weiss whacked her on the head for that!!), and well soon enough you also put in some of the chocolate chips too!! 

After a couple of minutes of baking, as well as keeping Ruby away from the chocolate chips, the cookies are ready!! 

You all take a bite!! 

Everyone: YUM!! 

(Y/N): This is good!! 

Willow: I love these!! 

Weiss: This is a lot more work than compared to how they are made back in Atlas. 

Ruby: Well, we aren't in Atlas Weiss. So, yeah. 

Weiss: Right thought so!!

Winter: These are perfect, delectable, and just delicious. I give them a 10/10, and I have nothing else to add. 

(Y/N): Good!! Because you all have something on your faces!! 

You kiss all four girls, they all blush, smile, and they begin kissing your face, leaving you with chocolate marks, and kiss marks!! 

(Y/N): Man this was really- 

Yang: SWEET!! HAHAHAHA!! 

(Y/N): GOD DAMN IT YANG!!!