Blake and Kali!!/The Two Cute Kittens!!!

Blake lied down on the bed, and was reading one of her books! She had pillows for her head, and pillows for her feet! She had a slice of pizza with anchovies. She wiggled her cat ears in happiness and felt happy to just feel at peace. 

Blake: Ah, this is so calm and sincere. I just wish (Y/N) could like down with me and read to me. 

Soon enough Zwei jumps onto the bed and bars in happiness! He tries licking Blake's feet. 

Blake pulls her feet away in fear. 

Blake: Don't think about that! 

Zwei moves over to Blake's lap, and he tries to get on. 

Blake: Ugh, okay. You can lie down on top of me!! 

Zwei rests his head on Blake's stomach and she just smiles a bit at seeing her nemesis/pet on her. 

Kali then walks in, she is wearing a white shirt with little cats and dogs playing together, as well as a black skirt, and she is also wearing white socks and black sandals. 

Kali: There you are Blake!! Hello Zwei, you cute little thing. 

Zwei licks Kali's face. 

Blake: Oh hey Mom. Are you going to come and read with me?! 

Kali: Of course!! Anything for my little girl!!

Kali sits on the bed and takes off her sandals and socks. She grabs some pillows for her head, and places her feet right next to her daughter's. She scoots in close and they begin to read together. Zwei decides to snuggle in between them and he licks their hands a lot!! 

You then walked in to see them relaxing together!! 

(Y/N): Hey girls!! 

Blake and Kali: Hi (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Do you need anything right now? Or should I go and leave you in peace?! 

Kali: You could lay with us for a bit!! 

Blake: Well we could use some more pizza please. 

(Y/N): On it. 

You quickly rush to grab some pizza from downstairs and you bring the box upstairs and some plates too. You then bring it on. And the three of you being to dig in, while Blake and Kali also kiss your face constantly!! You just pull them in to kiss them on the lips. And then you play with their kitty ears too!! 

Blake and Kali both giggle at your actions and they just hug you tightly!!! 

Zwei lies on your lap, and you grab your scroll for you all to watch something. 

(Y/N): I love you my Kittens!! 

Blake and Kali: And we love you too (Y/N)!!!