Blake and Yang!!/Bumblebee!!!

You then decide to call in Blake and Yang!! You prepared your pen and paper to write, Pinkie, and Nora followed with the same move as you!! 

(Y/N): Alright Blake, and Yang, are you ready for your counseling? 

Blake: Yes. 

Yang: I've been waiting for this ever since we started living under one roof. 

Nora: So, what do you feel about Yang, Blake? 

Blake: To be honest. I held in the fact that I was starting to find true love to someone that wasn't just (Y/N)! I still love (Y/N) deeply, that I shut off the feelings that I had for Yang!! I mean, her being abandoned by her mother, and then it getting solved made me happy!! Plus, I got to be with my Mom now too!! 

Yang: I agree. I didn't think I'd love living with my Mom so much!! And well, I'm glad that I got to know Blake for such a long time as well!! She's been my best friend the whole time in Beacon. 

Nora: I see. 

Pinkie: Are you both sure that you want to be together? (Y/N) here says that he doesn't mind. 

Yang: (Y/N) Babe!! We still love you!! Just so you know. 

(Y/N): Great. I want you both to be happy. And Ruby and Weiss already had their problems solved! So you both deserve each other too! 

Blake and Yang both cheered happily and they began to make out with each other on the lips, adding lots and lots of tongue action too. 

Yang: Hey Blake, do you want to go and dance at a club tonight? 

Blake: Sure!! 

They both walk out of the room, holding hands all the while. 

(Y/N): Great job girls!! Two more patients have been cured!! 

Pinkie kisses you and smiles brightly!! 

Nora: Hip hip hooray indeed!! I feel like I could kiss Ren now!! See ya!! 

Nora then runs out!! 

Later .... 

Blake is now dressed in a black dress, and black high heels with black nail polish!!! 

Yang on the other hand is dressed in a white dress, with white heels and yellow nail polish!! 

They both put black jackets on and exit to the Island's Nightclub!!! 

Once they get there, they prepare to order drinks!!! 

They both begin drinking strawberry sunrises!!! 

Several Drinks later .... 

Yang: That's ..... hic .... why I ...... hic .... love you Blake!! You are so ..... hic .... cute, and smart ........ and hic ..... nice. 

Blake HA HA HA HA HA!! Thanks Yang, you are beautiful, and charming and  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AWESOME!! 

The two drunk girls begin kissing each other, and soon run to get some medicine to stop their hangover!!! 

Upon returning home, they head to the couch, and Yang removes Blake's heels!! Blake then takes her girlfriend/best friend's heels off!! 

Yang: HEY THAT WAS CUTE OF YOU!! COME HERE!! 

Yang dragged Blake over to her chest, and began to squeeze her in between her breasts!!! 

Yang: I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU BLAKE!! My little kitten!!! 

Yang began to kiss Blake's cheeks and ears repeatedly!! 

Blake just giggled and began to play footsie on Yang's feet!! 

Blake: I love you too my Firecracker!! 

They continued to make out with each other, until they lied down together, and pulled blankets over them!! 

Yang: Tomorrow, let's try and get our Mom's together!! And then we can have a slumber party, you, me, Ruby, Blake, your Mom, and my Mom!! Just the six of us, snuggling, watching movies, eating, kissing, tickling, and massaging!! 

Blake: I agree!! I will love that!!!