Counseling with Yang and Raven!! Another New Girlfriend!!

Yang: WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ALL OF MY CHILDHOOD?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH?! I LOST MY ARM!!! 

Raven: I left to protect our family and my clan!! 

Yang: SO YOU LEFT?! IS THAT ANY WAY THAT YOU HAVE TO- 

(Y/N): QUIEEEEEEEEET!! 

You scream loud enough that both Yang and Raven shut up. 

Penny: It's a good thing that I have a sonar resistance sensor, or that would have actually hurt or shut me down. 

Ruby: I feel you Penny. 

(Y/N): Sorry, but you two need to stop acting like children and actually work out your problems! Look Raven, I'm pretty sure that you had a good reason for saving us on that train from Neo. No offense Neo. 

Neo holds up a sign that says "None taken." 

Raven: Right. Well, I've been watching you take care of my daughter all of this time. You have a good heart and the will to do the right things (Y/N). Also, I came for another big reason. 

Yang: And what is that?! 

Raven walks over to you, and she hugs you with her warm body!! She then puts her lips to yours, and begins making out with you, she even adds tongue!! 

All of your girlfriends were completely shocked!! 

Velvet: Alright, who saw this coming?! 

Blake: Not me that's for sure. 

Yang: Oh my god. My own Mom is in love with my boyfriend. I feel completely shocked, appalled, and somehow happy about this. 

Ruby: This is also very cute at the same time. The only way to make this funnier, is if Winter came in here and announced the same thing. 

Weiss: Why do I have a feeling that this is going to happen soon? 

Pinkie: Maybe because the author of our story has a huge crush on both you and your sister Weiss. 

Weiss: (blushes) Pinkie .... what are you talking about? 

Pinkie: Oh, it's just a hunch. 

(Y/N): Raven?! Are you sure about this?! 

Raven: Of course I am! I love you (Y/N)! And I want to help you in any way I can! So, I'm going to be by your side. Especially since I get to see you grow strong! Also, I noticed something about your other girlfriend/teammate. 

Rarity: And who is that?! 

Raven: Twilight Sparkle. 

Twilight: ME?! 

Raven: Might I talk with you and Twilight for a second (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Uh, sure. 

The three of you walk off into the kitchen. 

Raven: Twilight, you are a special girl like me. Do you realize that instead of a Semblance, you use magic?

Twilight: Yes. But I never really understood why?! I just accepted it. 

(Y/N): Twilight, are you a Maiden?! 

Twilight: Come on (Y/N)! That's just silly. How could I be- 

Raven: You are Twilight. Where did you come from originally? 

Twilight: From V-Vacuo. T-Then that means.