Mothers and a Sister in Love!! Willow, Winter, and Kali!!

You wake up in the king sized bed of the house, and you are snuggled by all of your girlfriends!! You are feeling warmth from Sunset, as well having your back crushed a bit by Ruby and Yang hugging you!! Twilight, Raven, and Glynda is smooching you all over!! Neo, Rainbow, Rarity, Weiss, Blake, Pinkie, Sunset, Applejack, Coco, and Velvet are doing everything at once to you!! Oh and Penny, well Penny's hugs are self explanatory, a little hurtful, but full of love!!  

(Y/N): Man it feels awesome to be loved by wonderful girls like these!! 

Just as you are about to get up, you hear a knock on the door!! 

Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora are there!! 

(Y/N): Oh, morning guys. So, what's going on?! Are we under attack?! We built that extra house for you guys to act as security!! 

Jaune: Well, in case you must know, an airship from Atlas is approaching, as well as a ship. 

Pyrrha: Uh Jaune, it's called a yacht. 

Jaune: Right, thank you Pyrrha. 

Nora: SO DO WE BLOW THEM UP?! BECAUSE I WANT TO BLOW SOMETHING UP!! 

Ren: Nora, I doubt that these people are villainous. 

The airship lands, and Winter comes out!! Along with another woman, who looks similar to her and Weiss, except way older!! 

Older Woman: So are you (Y/N) (L/N)? 

(Y/N): Uh yes. Wait Winter?! What are you doing here?! And who is she?! 

Winter: Right, a pleasure to see you again (Y/N)! OH I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE!! I LOVE YOU!! 

Winter pulls you in, and she begins kissing you deeply!! She uses her tongue on yours, and keeps kissing you more and more!! 

(Y/N): Hmph, I thought you would admit it soon enough!! I KNOW YOU!! 

Winter: I suppose Weiss told you?! 

(Y/N): No, but she has been doing well?! She's living with me now! 

Winter: Right, as for who this is, she's my mother Willow Schnee. 

Willow: You are a handsome one!! I must make you my new boyfriend!! 

(Y/N): I take it that you left Atlas because of Jacques? Weiss told me much about him! DID HE SLAP ANY OF YOU?! I WILL PUNCH HIM IN HIS DAMN FAMILY JEWELS IF HE DID!!! 

Winter: He did. But you can save your rage for now. We came to stay with you! 

Willow: I did what I had to do!! I divorced that monster!! 

Flashback!! 

In the Schnee Family Manor! 

Jacques: YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!! WILLOW!! WILLOW!!! I WILL NOT CALL YOU ONE MORE TIME!! 

Willow: No, enough is enough. I've dealt with your abuse for far too long! You are a monster! And you show no remorse to those you show it to! 

Jacques: HOW DARE YOU! I- 

Winter appears and draws her sword at her father. 

Winter: Back off. 

Jacques: WINTER!! I AM SURROUNDED BY TRAITORS!! 

Jacques slaps Winter, and she just backs off with Willow, and orders her soldiers to take her to an Atlas airship! 

Willow: Thank you Winter!! Thank you!! 

Willow hugs her daughter and cries and cries! 

Winter: Don't worry Mother. I know someone who can help us! He's a sweet man! 

Flashback ends. 

Winter: So we traced you to here, and well that's the story! 

(Y/N): Winter, and Willow. You are both welcome here! Of course you can stay!! 

The girls cheered and they began kissing you!! 

Jaune: If it's no trouble. I'll help with the bags! 

(Y/N): Hang in there Jaune! I believe in you buddy! 

Pyrrha then kisses Jaune on the cheek! 

Pyrrha: Besides, you still have me Soldier Boy! 

Jaune blushes deeply! 

Jaune: I love my life!! 

Nora: Hey Ren! Should we? 

Ren: Uh .... would you look at the time! We should check the ship out! 

Ren rushes off to see the yacht come by! 

Nora: HEY GET BACK HERE!!

(Y/N): Ah ... love is in the air. 

Winter and Willow walk inside to find Weiss. 

You, Ren, and Nora walk over to the yacht. And out comes a Cat Faunus. She looks like she is related to Blake. 

Faunus: So are you (Y/N)?! 

(Y/N): Yes I am. Are you related to Blake?! Because you are a Cat Faunus. And well, I really respect the Faunus. Except for this one asshole from the White Fang, and- 

The girl hugs you and gives you a kiss on the lips!! 

Kali: I'm Kali Belladonna. I'm Blake's mother. And before you ask. I am a widow, and am currently single. 

(Y/N): Really?! What happened to your husband?! 

Nora: He probably died in battle!! Either that or he drowned to a giant fish. 

Ren: Nora ... that sounds like a ridiculous way to die. 

Nora: Hey, it could happen. 

Kali: No ...... Adam executed him just before the attack on Beacon! He's still out there. And he wants your blood, as well as Blake's! I came here so that I could find you, and stay with you for before everything is settled with the White Fang! 

(Y/N): I'm already dating the mother's of two of my girlfriends, and plus, I'm sure Blake will be chill with this!! Welcome aboard Kali!! 

You touch her ears a bit, and she just giggles and hugs you again!! 

(Y/N): YOU ARE SO CUTE!! 

Nora: Alright then lady, time to help with your bags!! 

Kali: I brought a lot!! So please be cautious! 

Nora: I'M ON IT!! 

Nora zips in to grab the bags!! 

(Y/N): You get used to her. She's Nora Valkyrie, Ren's girlfriend. 

Ren: WHAT?! No don't listen to him!! He's only joking around!! Nora's just my closest friend!! 

Nora: THAT'S NOT TRUE RENNY!! 

You and Kali just laugh as you carry her inside!! She kisses you on the cheek too!!