Prologue

"Eighty-six, eighty-seven, eighty-eight" Counted the stubby bald man. His expression was practically fearful. "Eh, does this count sir?" The younger man had said with an unsure smile. The little bald man stood up. "Does THIS look it's able to COUNT!?" He said holding a handful of coins. He threw the coins at the younger man. " It counts for you, but for us, no, for ME, NO!!" Says the tiny man. "W-Well, I tried Lord Toma, I tried.." Says the younger man. Lord Toma looked at him with a glare. "Melvich, you are my businessman, in other words, you give me the highest of your profits, while you keep the lowest." The short man said.

Rosen Park*
"Yo!" Waved a blue haired young man
(This is Amonell Van Krome, a hotheaded rebel who had gotten into several fights among his way, a martial artist.)
"Sigh, keep your pants up man! You have to always yell!" Yelled a Black haired man
(This is Levin Vitalle, a lone wolf prodigy in much terms, the stratagist, a swordsman.)
"What's that!? Amonell scorns.
"You heard me!"
"DAMN IT!!"
"You boys.." Sighs the pink haired girl
(This is Aria Kankei, the more calmer member who thinks within action, however has a ditzy and romantic side. A staff user.)
"Men are pathetic" says the violet haired young woman
(This is Melina, a gothic and sarcastic young girl. A gunswoman.)
"Agh, you have got to be kiddin" says the red haired young man
(This is Arturo Gamill, a young man gifted with the power of destruction, the Redneck.)
"Well it looks like these two will be fighting for a long time, so I'm gonna go shopping!" Says Aria.
Melina points her gun to the two boys and shoots.
"THAT HURT LIKE HELL!"
"Ow Damn it!"
"Finally got you two to shut up." Melina scorns.
"Ehh" Arturo says surprised
"Hmph, they'll be out in an hour." Melina says as she walks away.
Arturo carried the two young men to their usual spot.