Chapter 35

"The one's who will go for Dark Elite are.."
"Yes?"
"Come on.."
"Out with it old man!"
"Team Slader, Team Stoneballerd, Team 5 Ys, and Team SIN, with inclusion of 8th division."
"WE MADE IT!" Team Slader headbangs and punch themselves in the face.
"Alright, let's see what they have in store." Says Yumi
"I was hoping for a more difficult mission but, ah well." Says Rusin of SIN.
"Dark Cargo, the ones who will be going are Team Quasin, Team SXC, Team Licone, Team Mæl, Team Zetli, and Team Visonin, Division 5 is included."
"Alright, Dark Cargo it is." Says Aillerd
"I wanna see them fail at taking us down." says Slinger.
"Yeah!" Says Kilkiu.
"I'll slice em and dice em!" says Lloyd.
"These fools won't last 5 seconds." Says Zetli.
"They all shall be polished, one by one." Says Viscont.
"Now, for Spades Inc, this is twice the difficulty of the average kill zone, be prepared for a risky mission."
Says Hyoku.
"Alright then! Get on with it!"
"The ones going on the mission are: Teams Richin, Soundblock, Roost, Dragon, Ferale, Strogen, Getsin, Lihon, Pyther, Grimma, Abernathe, and SKreech. Along with Division 3."
All of those said teams cheered.
"Now this mission is for the best of the best, greatest of them all, beyond man, the greatest war-"
"GET ON WITH IT!"
"The teams who will-"
"Yesss."
"Go on this-"
"Go on."
"Dangerous mission."
"Keep going."
"Finalized tomorrow."
Everyone but the selected teams were in a mix of shock and anger.
"My heart was pounding for this moment!"
"Grrroah! I'm so damned angry right now!"
"Now as for the teams that have been selected, go onwards to your destinations." Says Hyoku.
"Yes sir!" All the teams marched out on their own.
----------------------------------------------
2 hours passed.
"God damned old man, he didn't decide quick enough! Of course we would've went! Pfft!" Says Amonell.
"That's debatable, from the 'fight' you started..." Says Melina.
"It wasn't me!" Says Amonell.
"Uh sure, you were pretty mad, you threw Yumi into a wall." Says Aria.
"He pisses every one off!" Says Amonell.
"Hell, if that was true...he only pisses off meat heads like you and Mechchen." Says Levin.
"You wanna go!?"
Melina only grabbed her pistols, and shoots at Amonell.
"W-What..?" Says Levin.
"I've seen you mature Levin, compared to Amonell on the other hand, you try not to pick fights, you keep your distance, you solve your problems, usually, you'd be the one fighting as much as Amonell in the brawl, yet I didn't see you fight with Amonell. So, take it as a gift...." Says Melina.
"Thanks Melina.." Says Levin
-------The Next Day-------
"Alright, the ones on the mission are:" Hyoku briefed.
"Team Shakhen, Team Claw, Team Scrösë, Team Lemont, and Team Droit, traveling with Division 1. Now as for the rest of you, you will be on standby for any attackers."
"What the hell!" Amonell said.
"Come on Old man!" Says Altus of Pompous.
"How dare you, am I not worthy enough of your prescense!?" Says Rayfin.
The whole mansion was in uproar, filled with arguments, and later a brawl.
"Settle down!" Says Hyoku
The room finally silences.
"Look now children, this is my final decision, some of you may not approve, BUT, remember, Oolong is still onto us, building his army, killing anyone against him." Says Hyoku.
--------That Night---------
"I can't believe that old bastard didn't pick us...." Says Amonell.
"You and Mechchen started a fight." Says Levin.
"But Mechchen got picked!" Pouts Amonell.
"That's because around Hyoku, he's calm and cool, you aren't. Besides, two out of five of us are injured, it's best we can rest up." Says Melina.
-----------Later That Night----------------
*CRASH*
Amonell woke up in shock, hearing the crash.
"Guys! Wake up!"
"The hell is it!"
"Can't we go one day without your ritualistic training?"
"I'm serious, I heard something!" Says Amonell.
"You're probably dreaming again!"
*CRASH*
"Tell me you didn't hear that! I dare you!" Says Amonell.
"Probably an Earthquake.."
"THERE AREN'T ANY EARTHQUAKES IN YAMIN! If there are any, it's one every 100 years or so!"
"Maybe a hundred years passed.."
*CRASH*
"There! Now you believe me?"
"Fine! We'll go check it out...."
---------------MAIN HALL----------------
"You fiends! Just what the bloody hell do you think you're doing!?" Says Hyoku.
"It's all under Master Mellaír's orders! Where we will slaughter all Yaminites living!" Says General Keizer. A tall and agile commanding officer of the Raid° militant, one of the strongest squads in the whole Regiment.
"Steal every little speck boys! Master Mellaír would love to see treasure!"
"Not if I could help it!"
"Hmm?"
"Phoenix..."
"Is that?"
"FIST!"
A blue flamed fist hits Keizer across the face.
"Th-That's the same move M-M-M.."
Amonell blows his fist as a bruise starts to form.
"Of course, at long last..." Keizer says, with a demonic smile..