Chapter 39

"So, you guys were able to take refuge in Kalophium?" Asks Amonell, as the nurse finishes bandaging him.
"Yes, they actually saved us, they sounded the signal as soon as the mansion disappeared from their map.
So, they rescued as much people as they could...sadly, it wasn't everyone...though, I'm very thankful for the least they could do...."
"I see..." says Amonell, lifting his crutches.
"I will not let another life be taken, luckily, our teams were able to take aboard, yet I haven't had any reports from ANY of them, not even our divisions." Says Hyoku.
-----------------AIRSHIP------------------
"Hyaaaaaagh" Moans a guard.
"No......this cannot be.."
"Emperor, no, GOD, I shall see you destroy the world with your hands..."
"Or not, the TRUE god will punish you." Says Röse of team Sçrösë.
Röse is the daughter of Jërome and Marie, due to her father still living, Röse (Or Rosie for a nickname.) was unable to inherit his Regimus ability, and only used an iron pipe, infused with her father's abilities.
"Such a bore...ain't that right Josh?"
Joshua Toma is the grandson of former reigning king Toma, his grandfather's death prompted him to move forward, although, for the same reason, it involved him with Rosie.
"......"
"Of course, that's coming from your loquacious attitude, now what happened to your reckless attitude?"
"........."
"Ah well..you'll budge later......"
--------------SSS Deck.-----------------
"Are you well rested Captain?" Asks a soldier.
Sotoba wakes up to see the soldier.
"Yeah...now I am..."
"Mr. Shizumi wants to let you know that Yamin Castle was successfully blown up."
Sotoba felt a tension down his body.
"B-Blown up?"
"Yep, all clear of the rubble, and utterly finished."
Sotoba felt a mix of emotions: Relieved that the castle was blown apart, concerned for the old man who didn't treat him like a prisoner.
*BOOM*
"What was that!?" Says Sotoba.
"It's possibly Mr. Arteigo again."
"Captain! Intruders on Z deck." A message boy intrudes.
"Intruders? Order more soldiers down there!"
"I would but......"
"But what?"
"All of our Z-E deck soldiers have been stamped out! These aren't newbies, these ARE Elite fighters.
"Alert D-S, including Shuhei and Mariel. Not even THESE elite men can handle it."
"But sir...they blew up the engine."
"Heh...no they didn't."
Sotoba stretches out his hand, as a green mist restores the engine to its old disposition.
--------------------Z Deck------------------
"Woah, what the hell!? I thought we destroyed this!" Says Ferro, a member of Team Sçröse, and Silver Anton's grandson.
"Well whoever did this is a high rank indeed......." Says Joshua.
"Well damn! I never thought of it!" Says Röse.
"...You and your attitude......" says Joshua.
"It's not much that I could DO for you!" Says Röse.
"It certainly ain't the least...." Says Joshua.
"Bah! What do you care!?" Taunts Röse.
"There ya are! Mr. Sotoba alerted my squad to Z deck...and I was wondering, Alfie, why are you going down to the low rank area, than I discovered YOU brats! Get a TASTE of Oolong's scales." Says a Commander.
"And who might you be?" Demands Kilamo, Patrick Fritzai and Mariett Escone's second child.
"Alfred Minda! General of 'The Men'
And I'm promised a statue in what Yamin used to be." Says Alfred.
"Yamin is a realm of freedom, and we won't let scoundrels like YOU take it from us!" Says Röse.
"Hah! Try me!" Says Alfred.
Röse grips her pipe, and lands a blow on Alfred's head.
"You mean like that?" Says Röse.
"You are a Sczorzey...a tough one, like that wasp of a father of yours."
"Don't push your luck!" Says Röse, jumping off the wall and blitzing Alfred's back.
"Your tough, but I'm not that easy to get off either..." Says Alfred.
--------------------B Deck------------------
"Come on! Where should we bomb it!?" Says Klaüs, the spoilt leader of Team Lemont.
"You should decide! You're the damn leader!" Says Kaynan, the patient less sarcastic sister of Team Lemont.
"Both of you keep it down! We are gonna get nabbed if they hear us!" Says Jaquil, the bridger of the group.
"Keep talking, you aren't gonna get anymore lighter!" Says Brandon, the hateful and at times, even racist member of the group, especially towards Jaquil for being Tarinian.
"........." Says Al'Ro unclearly, the more quieter member, almost under a hood all the time.
"How 'bout it, tribal boy! You better speak up!"
"He'll speak when he wants to speak, you just keep your mouth pierced closed, and stay as FAR from the boy as possible!" Says Kaynan.
"Now now Al, stay close to me as possible." Says Kaynan, holding the small hooded boy.
"Alright, I found the spot!" Says Klaüs.
"Where is it?" Says Jaquil.
"The air vents! They'll die in a matter of minutes." Says Klaüs
"........."
"......"
"........."
"......Klaüs..." Says Kaynan.
"What?"
"We are closest to the roof door.."
"And?"
"Which means, WE WILL ONLY LIVE!"
"What's wrong with that?"
"You didn't think about Rosie, Liz, Rock, and Droit and all of em!?"
"Right...but...what about us......besides, Rosie, Joshua, Ferro, and Kilamo already busted the engine.." Says Klaüs
"No they didn't......"
"I thought they did, I heard an explosion."
"That was not them, else by now, we would've hit the sea...and the ship would've blown up...."
"But, as long as Hyoku's son is on board, the ship is still strong, until self destruct." Says Klaüs.
"How the hell do you......"
----------------C Deck--------------------
"Alright girls! Let's go!" Says Liz, Rica's fruitful sister, and leader of Team Claw
"Uh...Lizzy, if we go any further, we might end up at front deck." Says Cherai, the navigator of the team.
"Exactly, we get to score some treasure." Says Aliana, the thief of the team.
"I bet their leader is hiding from us, after all, they alerted their soldiers of us, I'll be laughing if he turns out to be weak..." Says Akara, the explosives master of the group
"PLEASE! He'll escape from here, unless he did already!" Says Laylin, the group's tech expert.
"Hold on......I hear some footsteps to where Droit is..." Says Tilly, the group's sniper.
-----------------A Deck---------------------
"This is an ugly color, why the hell did we get assigned here!?" Says Droit, the feminine, yet womanizing leader of Team Droit.
"I agree, it's revolting, it makes my head hurt." Says Klemont, the clever and quick 'goddess' of the group.
"Chershay won't like this, these two are dozing off over color again......" Says Hendrick, the piercer of the group.
"Well damn.....looks like I have to pry them off of each other.." Says Mira, the 'only female ninja' of the group.
"Grab them by their long hair, I do that all the time." Says Bradsin, the 'pretty boy' of the group.
"In coming!" Alerts Hendrick.
"What is it?" Asks Bradsin
"Two guards coming in." Responds Hendrick
"Well, tell them the color of this ship is so damn ugly!" Says Droit.
-------------------S Deck-------------------
"I gotta give it to their leader, they designed a galavant ship..." Says Edgar, the grandiloquent yet brute leader of Team Shakhen
"This..This is first class..." Says Calvin, the offensive yet patient artisan of the group.
"But, it has a weak defense, especially without the engine and Sotoba, meaning if we are able to nab the captain, and IF Team Yamin Brats destroy the engine, we have the upper hand, and we are near the Captain's quarters, by now, those brats had to have destroyed the engine, so we have to keep movin'!" Says Nachital, the ruthless fighter of the group.
"And what if they DIDN'T bust the engine?" Says Karla, the more tech reliant member of the group.
"That's impossible at this point, the crash was evident, and so was the fact that BRAT Sczorzey was bragging about it in Palent." Says Gangir, the Meteor Regimus.
"Anyways, we're going to have to CLIMB up there as fast as possible." Says Nachital.
------------------SSS Deck-----------------
"Sir, there are 10 intruders in the S and on top of us." Says a messenger boy.
"Intruders huh? Probably the same ones you reported on Z Deck that blew up our engine.." Says Sotoba
"No sir, they are still in Z deck, and there were only 4 of them. These are 10s, and look sir! There is an incoming jet coming near our right wing!"
----------------Yamin Jets-----------------
"Alright men! Prepare yourselves because, we will risk our lives prevail for our nation, our WORLD!" Says Commander Eugene Railerd.
"Commander, they are open! We could be able to bend the ship, other wise pierce through it!" Says LT. Kleont Stallon.
"Mr. Hyoku! We're coming in the long way, they are defenseless."
"Good! Good!" Says Hyoku over the radio.
"Alright! We're coming in!" Says Eugene.
------------------SSS Deck-----------------
"I see their jet now......that Yaminite butler sure knows how to play his cards..." Says Sotoba.
"Sir, they are coming in!"
"Oh they are! They are reaching for the center, at their full impact! That's enough to split our ship in half!" Says Sotoba.
"And I won't let those Yaminites win!"
Sotoba stretched his arms out, as a light blue mist covers both exterior sides of the ship in rock solid defense panels.
---------------------Jet----------------------
"Full speed ramming into the airship!" Says Eugene.
"Sir......"
"Having last life jitters?"
"No, look ahead."
Eugene looks ahead to see the defenses raised.
"Well......damn..." Says Eugene.
Ramming into its fastest, the jet is immediately crushed, as it falls to the ground.
-----------------SSS Deck-----------------
"Well sir, the ship has been taken out, now for the ones above command." Says the messenger
"They'll try to reach our cannon, AKA Willerd's corpse, and stop the world's end." Says Sotoba.
"So, what should we do?" Says the messenger.
"Simple, stamp each one out...one by one......" Says Sotoba.
"Alright, here is one Yaminite, trying to deactivate the main cannon."
"He never expected the mini cannons directed to his heart right?"
A small cannon extends from the control panel, instantly shooting a death ray at the Divisionary.
"Now then..KILL ALL THOSE BLASTED YAMINITES, AND ALL THOSE WHO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH THEM! KILL THEM ALL!!!" Says Sotoba.
That's when the main control extends the mini cannons.
"See us now, your world is no match..bloody puppets of Gods, shameless ones. The REAL conqueror has come to abolish these beliefs and set humanity FREE!"