Chapter 20

Arturo's wounds were severely deep due to Oblivion and Ether cannons, not to mention his battle with Victor Krome, slanting his wounds even more. Having narrowly been adjacent near Ivan's helicopter. Leaving his insides, Arturo could barely stand up, however, limping.
"Aria, give a nice cooling healtouch to our leader, dearly." Says Levin.
As Aria heals Arturo, she discovers what Oblivion had done to his Mana Lobe, as it had been clogged from the inside and outside. "This doesn't look good.."
"What? Something wrong?" Says Levin. "His mana lobe is strained, even I can't heal it."
"His mana lobe? Impossible. That'd mean he's vulnerable!"
"Wait, Amonell, what did you use to restore my mana lobe?"
"Titan's blood, there is very little left, not enough to restore a mana lobe as large as his.
With him injured, I assign you this job, go to Black Jade forest, slay a Titan single handedly, bring Levin along as well, you can't slay the titan alone."
"Isn't Spadesman bringing his organization's base in Black Jade?"
"Yeah, but, they haven't started development, I believe, but either way, their base will be hard graphene, they'll break your fist with a minor touch." That said, Levin walked in.
"Levi, I'm assigning you and Aria, a mission to get Titan's Blood, do not hurt her, I will not spare you."
"I won't hurt her." Says Levin.
"Like I should believe you."
"I'm just gonna leave now. Let's go Aria."
"You have nine hours till it affects his body!"
Levin and Aria, went at the forest entrance, slicing every possible blockage.
"I can't help much, it's getting barricaded one by one." Says Levin.
"Your getting strained too." Says Aria, untwisting Levin's muscles.
"Hold on, the strains are getting worse..and I can't untwist them with the extra weight..in other words."
"What do you mean?"
"Take off your Trenchcoat and Shirt."
Levin takes his trench coat and shirt off, revealing a muscular build, six pack abs, triceps and biceps, as well as formal back muscles, leaving Aria speechless.
"Alright, go."
Aria at this point was red hot, blushing at Levin's toned body, nevertheless, started untwisting all of Levin's joints one by one. This process was interrupted by Spade Bowmen.
Only for Aria to intervene with her staff.
"Who were they?" Asks Levin
"Spadesman's thugs, luckily I'll untie this strain."
With that said, all the strains started diminishing one by one.
"Let's find that Titan..." Says Levin.
Both Aria and Levin run to Titan bound areas, none to be seen, only a Titan corpse seen outside the walls of Spade Inc.
"What the Hell..?"
"Spadesmam beat us to the Titan..."
"That's the Hercules Titan, Spadesman must've had his men weaken it. There is no way he'll one shot that Titan easily."
"We'll just have to see for our selves."
******SPADE HEADQUARTERS******
"Haizucho, I need you to mind the front for awhile, alert first division squad to get more Titan Blood."
Says Spadesman
"Yelssss ssssir, all of thissss busisssnessss will be done asssssss sssssooon assssssss posssible." Says Haizucho.
******BLACK JADE OUTSKIRTS*****
Levin tries to slice through the outskirts trees, only to get blown by the tree.
"Damn, he's injured today." Says Aria healing the blow on Levin's head.
"Can you walk?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." Says Levin.
They both walk over to Spades Inc, showing a massive dome like building outside the outskirts of Black Jade Forest, and the block way of Haijouzu Town, a tech driven city metropolis given less heed to the problems of the outside world, all due to CEO Erik Spadesman, and his Spade Tech.
"Alright, now, I hear Spadesman is gonna go outta town for business, so we can jump in."
Says Aria.
"Wrong, he has security all over the place, they could outnumber us, we'll have to be quiet and stealthy." Says Levin
"He leaves security behind, what about out of the building? He has assassination attempts as well."
"He brings his strongest security, that usually is out of HQ, thus, able to guide him around at the most possible."
"I see.."
Both, Aria and Levin go through motionless air points, thus unable to detect motion from their senses.
"Ready?" Says Levin
"Ready when you are." Says Aria.