Chapter 17

There were 5 of the unforgettable men of Yamin. Patrick Fritzai, Higan Toma, Oolong Shizumi, Silver Anton, and Haimu Gamil. 3 of which are alive.

Oolong Shizumi was born hearing myths from his grandparents, of the polar twins, being of low nobility, he had been tugged around work and business due to his father juggling his life as a politician and a CEO, and his mother's jewel hunting spree. The only time the family got together was Soba Soba Food Festival, a festival on the rich part of Yamin. Cousins always doing their share of work, uncles taking the nobility's left leg, the only time Oolong had with family would be with grandparents. Mainly, if he had spare time, he would go with his friends, Higan and Haimu. Haimu being the second highest noble family, Higan being a commoner, normally these three would be split up, but they often sneak through these times.
One day, Oolong and Haimu, being part of noble parts had to prepare for Soba Soba throughout the week, having pulled no pranks, able to sneak Higan to Soba Soba for a taste. With much dressing in order to fit in with the crowd, in time. Much use to involvement, he looked exactly one of the nobles.
Every noble was at Soba Soba, highest to lowest nobility, even the royal family as well, eating ham, tiger meat, every single meat. Until, Higan started to show a lack of mannerism, growing tired and weary. To which, Haimu and Oolong were forced to take charge and steal the meat. "C'mon there on to us, Run!" The three boys ran off.
"Man these children, not even Soba Soba got pranks off there minds, however, they were able to do fine with out the commoner boy."
King Itome Errusco, assigned all the nobles to the Audience chamber.
Contrë Gamill, you let your son play with a commoner boy, this will ruin your empire, hell, I ain't gonna let you drink till dawn anymore. You are lucky I ain't taking your status, you son of a bastard. Don't let it happen again, else I will take your noble status.
"Heh.." Says Atobo. "You too Lord Shizumi, your son was in this. Else I might as well let commoners in Soba Soba, and never have I ever let that happen. That boy ate that meat like his goddamned pig! Don't let it happen again."
"Son..we need to talk.." Says Contrë Simultaneously with Atobo.
"Yeah Dad?" Says Oolong "Yo Dad?" Says Haimu
"You have to stop hanging around the commoner boy.." Both Nobles said
"Dad, you cannot even..You know I like hanging around with him." "Pop, we hung since we could we walk and talk!"
"I'm sorry son, this is my rule.."
Around the 4 years later, the boys were able to sneak at night when the noblemen were asleep.
Around this time the boys were 14-15 and kept sneaking, however, Oolong had grown temper borne and angry.
"You." Says Oolong
"Hey.." Says Higan
"Y'know, I'm growing tired of keeping this a secret...we should just give up..they're too clever."
"Y'know pops really doesn't mind..besides, the King sleeps at night and is quite oblivious towards others." Said Higan
"Higan, I can't keep it on, it stresses me out...my dad is becoming suspicious, he has security, day and night, and I have to come with the same excuse every time...it just drives me crazy!" Oolong says, as Black and Red energy coming from his mouth.
"Woah.." Says Oolong. 2 months later, Oolong grew greedy and vigorous toward others.
"Yo Haimu, Higan, let's go rob a few from our parents, maybe even other noble families, maybe the king as well. " "I know I'm poor, but I ain't thieving." "Suit yourselves."
3 years later, the king passed away and many of the young ones tried to take the throne. Another 10 years passed, was the great battle of fortune. Which Higan was elected King, however, others were in fact involved, Patrick Fritzai, Haimu's former rival, and Silver Anton, an army meister.
This didn't stop yet, Anton and Fritzai have created two more generations, as well as Gamill and Toma, Shizumi had been under psychosis went without children.

And so, that was the last two generation, The Generation Of Pain.....