The New Girl

Chase's Pov

I'm Chase Davenport, the most popular guy in school, and if I could say so myself, the man of every girl's dreams...Yeah, that's right, every girl loves me, like when they see me, they would either give me their number or even shout out my name, and I do love the fame I get here, I got a rich dad, popularity, friends and family, everything a boy could ever ask for...

I was walking down the hallway of lockers, when Adam and Leo, both my best friends,was walking over to me...

Adam:Hey Chase, how's it going?

Chase:Well, as usual, great...

Leo:Well, I don't know if you guys heard, but I heard that there's a new girl in school...

Chase:Where did you hear that?

Leo:Everyone in school is talking 'bout it man...

Adam:Really?! Well I just hope she's cute...and maybe hot...

Chase:We'll see...

Right then, the door entrance opened to reveal a girl with golden brown hair flowing as the wind passes, eyes shining like the sun, dazzling smile just plastered on her face...

Everyone was in awe of her beauty...

Adam: Oh

Leo:My

Chase:God

Adam:That must be the new girl

Leo:She's just like a goddess

Chase:She's beautiful

I was just staring at her beauty, when she came to the three of us...

New girl:Hi, I'm Bree Henderson, I'm new here...

Adam:H - hi, you're beautiful

Leo:Ew, Adam you're drooling, gross (makes a disgusted face)

Chase:Hey, I'm Chase, Chase Davenport...

I say as I let out my hand for her to shake...

Bree:Nice to meet you Chase, Chase Davenport... (She turned to face Leo and Adam)

Bree:I'm sorry I didn't catch your name...

Leo: Oh, I'm Leo, and he's Adam...Stop drooling (Leo said as he slapped Adam's face and finally snapped out of it)

Bree:Haha, could you guys show me where the principle's office, please?

Man, even her voice is soothing, I could listen to it all day...

Chase:Sure, follow me...

I walked as she trailed behind me to the principle's office while Adam & Leo went to the their lockers...

Chase:So... (I said as we were walking) Bree, I say, you and me go out on a date, Saturday... (I said more like a statement rather than a question)

Bree smiled before saying

Bree:No thank you (and continued walking)

Chase:(I stopped her)What?

Bree:I said no thank you (she continued to walk)

Chase: Oh I get it, you're trying to play hard to get...

Bree:No I'm not

Chase:See, there you go again

Bree:Look, I don't know what you want to think...but I hope that you know, that I'm not going on a date with you nor am I playing hard to get...

They reached in front of the principle's office

Chase:Excuse me? No one ever rejects me, I'm every girl's dreams

Bree:Except me

Chase:This doesn't make any sense

Bree:I think it does...

Chase:Why are you rejecting me?

Bree:Why do you want to know?

Chase:Um, because I want to know...

Bree:Look, I appreciate your interest in me and for showing me the principles office, but I really need to go, maybe, I'll see you later... (She said as she entered he principles office)

I stood there unbelievable...She just rejected me! No one rejects Chase Davenport!

I soon heard the bell rang, and went straight to class...

I couldn't focus during class, I was still confused as to why she didn't want to go on a date with me...