13. It's Either Me Or Him

//You decide the name to your twin brother in this. I only use (B/n) = brother's name :)//

Me and my twin brother have always been close to each other. I think it would be good to mention my nightly visits to a magical place called Neverland...

I have gone there every night in the last three weeks and I don't get to sleep enough because of that... (B/n) has obviously noticed my sudden tiredness and even our parents have a clue about it. I feel like I have to tell someone...

"Do you have time to talk?" I ask my brother. He nods and looks a little suspicious.

We walk in my room and sit on my bed. "What is it, (Y/n)?" (B/n) asks. I avoid his gazing eyes but then decide to tell him the truth. "I know you've noticed my weird behavior past three weeks. You want to know why? It's because there's this place I visit at night... it's called... Neverland." I explain to him, now looking at him in the eyes. He still looks suspicious but then he chuckles a little bit.

"It's true. Trust me on this one. I-" I start but he interrupts me. "No it's not that... it's just... I have visited that place too. Last time was four weeks ago though..." He explains. My eyes widen and I let out a gasp. "What? And you didn't tell me?" I almost shout but then put my hands in front of my mouth. Our parents can't hear about this...

"And the reason you didn't notice anything was because I only went there for a week. I didn't get eye bags." He continues. I look at him in shock, not knowing what to say.

"But don't ever visit that place again, okay?" He suddenly says and looks serious. I look at him confused. "And why is that?" I ask him. He looks at me almost terrified. "You probably know who Pan is. Don't ever make any deals with him. Don't even let him suggest anything. I saw him doing bad things while I was there..." (B/n) explains. I stay quiet for a moment.

"But Pan really seems nice... we always have good time dancing around the campfire with the Lost Boys. And trust me I know him, I'm the one who's been there three weeks." I say to my brother, not wanting to believe him. But since we're twins, we have to trust each other... and I know he knows something I don't.

"Just please, (Y/n), if the shadow comes tonight, don't go with it. Let's hide together. There's something in Pan and his Lost Boys that makes me suspicious... that's why I stopped going there." (B/n) says and looks at me, being very serious. "And besides I should be the one who decides. I'm older than you." He continues and smiles a little. I chuckle. "Yeah like five minutes." I say. "But okay, I trust you." I continue.

We both decide to hide. I hide under my bed and (B/n) hides behind my desk. Now we wait...

After a few moments, my window slams open. I can see someone coming in.
Wait what? It's supposed to be Pan's floating shadow that comes...

"(Y/n)? I've come for you. Where are you?" I hear a familiar voice. What's Pan doing here?

I decide not to answer. I have to trust my brother.

"Where are you hiding? Don't you want to come with me?" Pan asks with a teasing tone in his voice. Then he suddenly looks under my bed, right into my eyes. I gasp. "There you are." Pan says and smirks. He pushes the bed a little bit so that I'm not completely under it anymore. I sigh and stand up. What's the point of trying to hide anymore?

"No way! She's not coming with you." (B/n) almost shouts and stands up as well. Pan looks at him and smiles. "Oh I remember you (B/n). Been a while laddie." He says almost mockingly. "What are you doing here?" I ask him a little confused. Pan looks at me and chuckles. "Didn't I just tell you? I've come for you." Pan says and smirks. "No I know but why are you here? Why didn't you send your shadow?" I ask him, feeling my burning cheeks. I just somehow love his smirks... I probably shouldn't though...

"Because I'm here to take you to Neverland... permanently." He says. Something moves inside me. "What? No! Are you crazy?" Asks my brother and steps forward. Pan just keeps smirking. "I- I don't want to. I only liked to visit there at nights but that has to stop as well. Just leave, Pan." I say a little toughly.

"No. I've come for my Lost Girl." He says and looks at me. "What Lost Girl?" Asks (B/n) confused. I feel embarrassed...

"She called herself a Lost Girl everytime she was with us. And so did everyone else." Pan says. I look at my brother. He looks at me confused and a little disgusted. "Yeah I did. But it was only because of that place. All I want is a normal life." I explain. My brother looks at me proudly.

"Well then, I guess we're doing this the hard way." Pan says a little annoyed. Then he does something horrible. He smashes his fist into my brothers chest and pulls his heart out.

"No!" I scream with all my heart. I look at my brother who's still alive, but looks like he's hurt. How is he still alive?

"I wouldn't want to kill your brother, (Y/n). But now that I think about this... I have a better idea!" Pan says victoriously. Where are our parents when we need them?

"You can decide which one of you comes with me." Pan says and smirks. "We would have some use for more Lost Boys too." He continues. I look at him furiously. "Are you out of your mind?" I ask him. He just shruggs, still holding (B/n)'s heart in his hand.

"If you decide that you will come with me, I'll spare him. But if you choose that I take him, I won't guarantee his safety the same way I'll guarantee yours." He explains mischeviously and squeezes my brothers heart at the same time a little. (B/n) yelps in pain. "Don't listen to him, (Y/n)! I'm the one who goes with him." He says after Pan stops squeezing his heart.

I just stay silent for a moment. Of course I'm going with Pan. But does that mean that I'll never see (B/n) or the rest of my family and friends again?

"Time to decide, (Y/n). It's either you or him." Says Pan.

"I'll go..." I mutter and feel tears in my eyes. Pan smirks and then puts my brothers heart back. Then he takes my wrist and starts to drag me towards my open window.

"No! (Y/n)! What are you doing?" (B/n) yells and grabs my other wrist. "I have to." I say quietly while a couple of tears stream down my face.

"I wish neither of us ever visited that cursed place." My brother says, not letting my hand go.

"I'm going. Tell our parents I love them." I say and twist my wrist out of his grip. Pan takes me on his arms and raises in the air. "No! (Y/n)!" Yells (B/n) behind us.

I feel the wind blow through my hair as my brother is left more and more far behind second by second...

Now us, the unseparatable twins are separated...

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I ask Pan. I never thought he could be like this...
"Of course I do. You're one of us now, (Y/n). Officially." He says and I can feel his smirk even though I'm looking away.

How can he be like a different person so suddenly... he acts like... like a demon...