4. A Lost Lost Girl (Part 1/2)

(Yes this will have more parts as well ehh:')  )

I'm at school. I'm walking around the halls. There's five minutes before my next subject starts so I decide to go get some fresh air. I walk outside.

After few moments I realize something weird happening on the school yard. Some hooded person is strangling someone.

I sneak closer to see that it's one of our teachers who's being strangled. Actually the teacher who teaches my next subject which is chemistry.

I sneak a little closer and notice that the hooded person is very tall and looks skinny.

"Hey! What are you doing? If you continue even a little longer, I will call the school staff!" I shout a little fearfully. That person releases my teacher who's coughing hard.

"I think you shouldn't do that, (Y/n)." The hooded person says with an awfully familiar voice. I realized it's a boy.

He turns around to face me while taking his hood off. My jaw drops. "F-felix?" I ask, not believing my eyes. "It's been a long time (Y/n)." He says calmly. (It's been a year since I left Neverland)

"Why were you strangling my teacher?" I ask shocked. "Pan has come for his Lost Girl. He gave me orders to find you by any means necessary. And I asked about your timetable from the so called "principal" of the school. But now it's not necessary to strangle anyone since I found you." He explains.

I listen to him, becoming more shocked second by second. "So you're saying that Peter wants me?" I ask confused. Felix nodds.

"But... I left Neverland... And he gave me permission to leave. Why would he take me back so suddenly? And besides, I don't really want to come back... I'm happy here, with my family, growing up." I explain to him, feeling a little upset. "Could you tell him that?" I ask.

"No, I'm afraid I won't. Pan gave me strict orders. He wants you and he will get you. By any means necessary." Felix says while walking towards me. I start walking backwards.

"I'm not coming with you." I tell him. My heart is beating faster and faster. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)" Felix says and then rushes towards me. I scream and start running towards my school.

Felix is way faster than me and he catches me very quickly. We both fall down. "Let me go! I don't want to come to Neverland!" I yell at him. He keeps me on the ground.

"Now we wouldn't want to be loath, wouldn't we, (Y/n)?" We both hear a voice. I recognice it immediadly.

"Peter, I'm serious! I want to live my life. You can't make me come to Neverland with you." I tell him. "But there is no Neverland without our Lost Girl. You were a part of the Lost Boys and you wil always be. Everyone misses you and we decided to take you back." Peter tells me and I can't see his face since I'm pinned against the ground, but I know he's smirking.

"I should've never visited that place." I spat. I don't really mean that but I hate it when Peter thinks he owns me. He's always been like that.

"Oh I know you don't mean that, (Y/n)." Peter says and walks in front of me, kneeling down so I can see his face. "You're my only Lost Girl and the past year was miserable without our Lost Girl. So now, you're coming with us, willingly or not. It's up to you." He says and offers his hand to me. I glare at him at first but then I get an idea. I smirk and take his hand. He helps me up.

"That's what I thought." Peter says smugly. I continue smirking and then I get my chance. I start to run towards my school as fast as I can. I can hear Peter growl.

"Now now, you don't want to be a bad girl, (Y/n)." He says and appears right in front of me surrounded by his green magic smoke. Shit. At least I tried.

"I see you made up your mind. Now, we have to use hard means." He continues. "No!" I shout but suddenly feel dizzy. "Are you really going to drug me with your magic? How pathetic! I already told you, I don't want to come back. I really am sorry, but please don't make me come back!" I say to him beggingly.

"You are going to like it there, like you used to do. Sooner or later." Peter says and I start to loose my consciousness. "Sleep well, Lost Girl. When you wake up, you're at home..." Is the last thing I hear him saying. Then I close my eyes.