6. Who Would've Thought?

// I'm sorry, it's been a while... And sorry x2, this is one of these meeting-first-time-oneshots again... but I will make different oneshots in the future. Also it gets better in the end... or I hope so:)//

Pan's POV

I have arrived in a small town. It's about the middle of the night. The reason I'm here is that I think we need more Lost Boys.

I'm playing my pipes at the moment and I'm a little surprised that nobody has arrived here yet... I guess I picked a bad place.

Oh wait, someone is coming.

I can't see clearly since it's the middle of the night. The boy is also wearing a hooded cape, so I can't see his face.

Soon enough he comes close enough and I can see him — if he takes his hood off. I stop playing the pipes. "Take your hood off, boy, so that I can see who's coming with me." I tell him. He nodds and takes his hood off. My eyes get wider.

It's not a he. It's a she.

"But... how?" I ask myself out loud. "I thought girls can't hear my pipes..." I mutter.
Then I look at her; she has beautiful (y/e/c) eyes and (long/short) (y/h/c) hair. She is actually very beautiful.

"Tell me, girl, why are you feeling... lost..?" I ask her. "Well, my father abandoned me when I was about twelve and my mother has a bad drinking problem. And I just... sometimes... I wish I had a place to go... to spend the rest of my life... or something." She tells me.

"Your emotions are quite strong. I really thought that only boys can hear my pipes." I say, less and less confused by every second. "Tell me your name." I say. "It's (Y/n)." She answers. I smile to myself a little.

"What a lovely name. Well, (Y/n), will you take the honor to be our first Lost Girl?" I ask her.

"I will." She says and I can see a little fire in her eyes. "So you're ready to abandon your mother like that?" I confirm. "I left a note. And she won't even miss me. I have heard about you before and I knew this was an opportunity." She tells me and shows her arms. They're bruised.

"Your mother did this to you? I promise you won't be disappointed in Neverland." I tell her and offer my hand. She takes it and then we raise in the air.

After a windy flight, we land in Neverland. She's amazed and surprised. "So you can actually fly." She says and smiles a little. I smirk and show the way to the Lost Boys' camp.

We walk past many Lost Boys. We can hear their whispers. "Is that a girl?", "Why has Pan brought a girl?", "Something is definitely wrong."

I chuckle while listening to those whispers.
"Dear Lost Boys, I can see that you're wondering why I have brought a girl in Neverland. Trust me on this one — she can hear the pipes." I tell them. They change confused looks.

I look at (Y/n)'s direction. I can see a little stress in her, but she is hiding it well.

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm starting to make friends with the so called Lost Boys. I've already made friends with a boy called Devin.

Suddenly, a tall blond boy walks towards me. "So you're the girl." He simply says. I nod. "Who are you?" I ask him. "I'm one of the Lost Boys as well, but I could say that I'm closest to Pan." he tells me proudly. "Right." I answer and turn back to Devin.

(Time skip)
Few months pass by and I'm becoming more and more a part of the group. I also may have started to have feelings for Pan. He has become more flirty in past few days.

We're playing hide and seek with the Lost Boys. Even Pan joined us, he's the seeker.
The one who looses has to do something dangerous, boring or disgusting, others will decide.

I'm hiding behind a big tree. Yeah, maybe not the best hiding spot, but if Pan finds me, he'll have to catch me first, then I loose. And yes, we made a deal; he won't be using his powers in this game.

Suddenly I hear a crack. Someone is near. "Oh, I thought you were good at hiding. This time you were not careful enough. I can see a bit of your arm." He says with a teasing voice. Shit. Run, (Y/n), run. I tell to myself. I sprint from behind the tree and start to run away from him as fast as I can. I hear his footsteps right behind me.

I'm about to look behind me, but then I trip on a root. I don't know how, but I manage to fall on my back. Instincts. Pan falls on top of me, softening his fall so that he wouldn't hurt me. His strong arms are now both sides of my head. He smirks widely. "Caught you." He says slowly.

I feel my cheeks burning up.

Oh no, I'm blushing.

He notices it.

"Oh, you like this, don't you?" He asks teasingly with a flirty tone in his voice.
"You wish." I say, trying to sound indifferent. He smirks.

"If this means nothing, then I can do this." He says and kisses my neck. "Woah, you're getting way too... friendly..." I mutter. My heart is bouncing. "Am I now?" He whispers to my ear.

That's it.

I push him away and stand up. "Now quit it, you naughty demon." I tell him a little teasingly. "If you say so." He tells me and smirks for one last time. Then he disappears.

I start to make my way back to camp.
The Lost Boys are already there. They're all staring at me.

"What's going on?" I ask. "You lost the game, (Y/n), don't you remember?" Says Peter and steps out of the crowd of Lost Boys. "Oh, right. You've propably decided the thing I have to do already." I say.

"Yes, you have two options. Go swimming with the friendly mermaids or kiss Pan." Says Felix.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask, not believing my ears. "You heard him. Choose." Yells Devin from somewhere. I think about it for a while.

"Fine." I say, blush a little again and walk in front of Pan. "Fine." I say again and grab his clothes. I pull him in for a kiss.

The Lost Boys cheer around us and Pan kisses me passionately. He puts his hands around my waist.

After a beautiful moment, I break the kiss. "I knew you would like it." Pan says. He smirks. "I should've gone with the mermaids." I say to him, trying to sound cold.

"Oh come on! We all know you like him." Shouts Devin. "Wait what, how?" I ask surprised and look at him straight in the eyes.

"Your face isn't really in its normal color." Devin says and tries not to laugh. Peter chuckles behind me.

"You know what, screw you all!" I shout while laughing. Then I turn back to Peter. He has a wide smile on his face.
Who would've thought?