3. A Bloody Demon (Part 1/5)

//Yeah, there will be a second part to this and perhaps third, but this is not gonna be a story story//

It's my fourth day in this cursed place called Neverland.

A shadow brought me here, because I am an orphan and a teenager, so there was no chance for me to get a real home.

I hate it in here.

There is this group of boys called the Lost Boys. And their leader is the worst. He is a bloody demon. He has magic and everything.

I have been escaping them these four days and I'm getting sick of it. I don't even know why they want to capture me.

I've also tried to leave this cursed island but I've noticed that it doesn't work. Everytime I try to escape, something pulls me back and the bloody demon leader called Peter Pan arrives. Everytime he just says "No one leaves this island without my permission" and smirks demonically.

That's when I always run.
But since he can fly, he could easily capture me. The question indeed is, why he hasn't done that yet? He's playing games.

I'm walking on the beach. It's definitely not a safe place to walk when being chased, but does it really matter? Do I have many options? I can't escape this place, so eventually these boys are going to capture me. It's just a matter of time.

I'm collecting rocks at the moment. I could defend myself with them.

Suddenly, I hear a voice.
"So you're at the beach, darling. What are you going to do with those rocks?"

I don't even turn around because I know exactly who is standing behind me.

"What do you want?" I ask.
"Oh nothing, I was just wondering why the shadow has brought a girl. I'm trying to figure out your nature." He tells me.

Now, I finally turn to face him.
"Come to the camp so we can have a discussion about you, your past and then I can decide if you are worthy enough to keep." He says and smirks with that demonic smirk.

"Umm... No thanks." I tell him and walk right past him.

Suddenly he grabs my wrist.
"You are not going anywhere, darling, no more hide and seek or chasing after you." He says more seriously. I try to struggle myself free, but I'm helpless. He has strong arms, way more stronger than I have.

Then I realize that in my free hand I have a rock. I immediadly try to hit him with it, but he stops my hand with his other hand.

"Don't ever try that again, understood?" He says. I see coldness in his eyes. I scowl at him.
He starts dragging me into the woods.

Soon enough we reach a camp. There's a huge bonfire and dancing boys around it.

"Tell me your name." This demonic Peter Pan says. "Right, my name is Screw You." I tell him sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

"Now let me go unless you want to be hit with a rock while you sleep. And trust me, in your case, it's going to hurt." I threaten. He looks at me and I'm sure he's going to turn me into a frog, but then he does something unexpectable. He chuckles and smirks.

"You've got fire. I like fire." He says. I growl at him and look away. "Now, we wouldn't want you to escape this camp, wouldn't we boys?" Pan continues and the Lost Boys who have gathered around us yell: "No!" I roll my eyes.

"So, the cage it is." Pan says and starts dragging me to somewhere again.
He stops in front of two wooden cages, hanging upon us.

"You can't be serious." I say and look at him. "Oh yes I am. Unless you want to sleep with me. I'm good at hearing noices so if you try to escape while sleeping in my area, I can promise that you can't take even a step without being noticed." He says and smirks. "Never." I say coldly to him and turn to look at a cage which is now on the ground.

"Never say never they say. Sleep well, darling, tomorrow I can decide what we are going to do with you." Pan says and waves his hand towards the cage.

I walk in slowly, while scowling at him.

"So feisty." He mutters and looks devilish. Then he closes and lifts the cage back to the air.

"Why did you wait this long to capture me?" I ask him. "Because I had time to watch you, your moves and your other plannings from a distance." He answers.

I want to hit him and his ego with something so badly. "Good night now." He says and leaves.
I just stay in my cage and curse the island.

I can't decide if the orphanage was any better, but a fact is that I want to be free and without anyone telling me what to do or what I can't do.
All I wanted was a family and if I wasn't meant to have one, I at least want to be free.
After moments of thinking, I close my eyes.

Suddenly I wake up. I think it's almost dawn. The thing that woke me up was a voice. "Who is he keeping in a cage now? I hope you mean something to him." Says someone who appears to be a female by her voice. I look down and immediadly gasp.

"No! Don-" I start but it's too late...