{13}

He stopped his motorbike and peeped to the warehouse where Lisa was being abducted.

He observed them.

"Hello Boss. We already got her. And we're ready to kill her." The man called someone on his phone.

The other man was is already preparing a gun.

Jungkook's eyes grew wide.

He then prepared himself as he sneakily entered to the other entrance where he couldn't be seen.

While the men were busy, Jungkook saw Lisa on the far end of the warehouse.

She was all tied up and there were bruises on her legs. Her mouth was covered with duct tape.

He took out his cutter which he uses to bring all the time inside his pocket.

"Don't worry.. I'll get you out of here." He whispered.

Just then, one men just saw them.

"INTRUDER!" He yelled.

Then the three of them started cornering Jungkook.

The other man was about to shoot him with a gun but he instantly threw his cutter like a boomerang on the man's hand making him drop the gun.

The man's hand got wounded and he whimpered and ran away..

"It seems like your friend is a coward."Jungkook calmly stated as he smirked.

" HYAAA! " The two men started attacking him but he used his mixed martial arts skill.

He kicked them and landed his hand on their necks making them fall on the ground and faint.

He then quickly took the cutter as he untied Lisa.

He carried her bridal style.

He placed her in a convenient position in front of him.

FASTFORWARD >>>>

Lisa woke up feeling lightheaded.

She looked around her as she held her head.

Where am I?.... Lisa thought.

"Lisa! The hospital called us!" Rosé who just came entered her room.

Then to Lisa's surprise, she also saw Jungkook.

"We were so worried about you. Are you okay Lisa?" Rosé pouted

"I'm fine now. Wait, who brought me here?" Lisa asked

"We don't know. The hospital just called us that you were. So as your friends slash guardians, we rushed here."

This is strange.. All I know is I was abducted and I woke up I'm already here....She thought.

"Chae... It seems like someone has saved me. I wanna at least thank him or her."

"Who could that be." Rosé looked down as if pondering.

Jungkook on the other hand cleared his throat.

Meanwhile at Ok Sang Dalbit restaurant....

Nam Joon was laughing as Jisoo gobbled down fried chickens.

"Hmm.." This is so tasty Jisoo said even with her mouth full.

"You're really hungry." Nam Joon teasingly said.

Just then, Jisoo's cheek was stained with the chicken sauce.

"Wait.." Nam Joon stopped her from eating as he leaned closer.

"W-What are you doing?" Jisoo stuttered as Nam Joon held her cheek and wiped the stain in her cheek using his thumb.

His mere closeness with her could almost take her breath away, much worse, it could make her faint any minute.

Afterwards, Jisoo awkwardly continued eating.

After dinner....

They both went out from the restaurant both full and started walking on the streets of Seoul.

"I'm so full thanks to you Joonie." Jisoo grinned at him.

"Joonie?" Nam Joon felt it unusual as Jisoo called him that.

"Sorry, I usually give nicknames to people who are already close to my heart." Jisoo said.

Nam Joon stopped in his tracks and so did Jisoo as she looked at him feeling puzzled

"Does that mean, I can pursue your heart?" He said in his deep  tone.

His expression was serious as ever making Jisoo see this whole new side of him.

"W-What are you talking about?" Jisoo's pupils had dilated as she stared unto his eyes.

"It means... I can court you."

Jisoo couldn't believe what she heard. It's as if she heard a shocking news.

"Stop joking around Nam Joon." She replied.

"I'm not. Don't you understand it? I've always find you amusing. I've always set my eyes on you even though I knew the fact that you've always wanted Taehyung."

Jisoo this time was speechless.

Then she suddenly recalled her memories with Taehyung.

"Get over from Taehyung."

Jisoo's eyes turned watery as she looked up at him

"I-It's hard. It's just too painful to forget." This time Jisoo let her tears fall down freely.

"Then give me a chance to help you erase that pain tonight. "

Nam Joon pulled her closer to him, as his other hand held her waist, and the other one held her cheek

He leaned forward and pressed his lips firmly on hers.

To his tall figure, he had to bend down a little.

At first, Jisoo tried to push him away and pull away from the kiss but he wouldn't budge as he would still wanted to feel her lips on his.

This time, Jisoo surrendered and let herself get weakened.

Just for tonight Jisoo.... Jisoo thought.

She closed her eyes savoring it all as Nam Joon is slowly trying to mend her heart.

BG music: Chariot by Jacob Lee.

|end of Chapter |