{3}

It was already dark when Jungkook had finished his job as a porter and received his salary.

"Bro there's a party here tonight wanna join?" Nam Joon approached him

"How about her?" Jungkook looked back at the cottage only to find Lisa sleeping soundly.

"Bro, give some fun time to that guest of yours. You could bring her with you."

"Arrasseo" Jungkook slowly walked towards the cottage.

"Lisa?" He tried waking her up and fortunately, she instantly got awakened

"Oh sorry. I can't believe it's already dark in here." Lisa said as she rubbed her eyes from sleeping

"Meet Nam Joon hyung, he is my best buddy." Jungkook introduced Nam Joon

"Annyeong, nice to meet you." Nam Joon dimple smiled.

"So our work is finished and we wanted you to join us in the party here tonight. Is it okay?" Jungkook explained to her.

Lisa's mood brightened.

"Party? Woah, count me in." Lisa cheerfully said.

FASTFORWARD >>>>

There is a large stage and a lot of people are dancing in the center, some are watching men playing with fire on the sides.

(BG Music: Party Rock Anthem)

Lisa gasped in amazement.

" Come on guys! Let's have some fun!" Nam Joon marched excitedly.

He was then distracted by the people dancing and so he left Lisa and Jungkook together.

"So.. Wanna dance?" Jungkook offered.

"Sure." Lisa nodded

They were now on the center and laughed the moment they saw Nam Joon dancing with a girl.

They were about to dance together when the music suddenly changed

(Sanctuary by Joji violin version)

Just then, they noticed the people around them holding their partners arms and started a slow dance.

Jungkook cleared his throat as he awkwardly held Lisa's waist.