{9}

After the musical performances..

Every viewers get the chance to interact with the Casts.

The girls really got happy when they shook hands with Jungkook.

This time, Jimin who was now facing Rosé, held her hand tightly as they shook hands.

He then prolonged it making Rosé pull awkwardly.

Woah.. That guy is scary...Rosé thought

After the interaction, both Rosé and Jungkook went back stage.

And it so happened that Lisa and Jisoo were also there.

"Hey girls, you waited for me." Rosé smiled widely.

Lisa's heart clenched as she saw how Jungkook wrapped his arm around Rosé's tiny waist.

Jungkook saw Lisa's expression, and he instantly drew his arm away from Rosé's waist.

Rosé was at first startled but then she smiled a little bit.

"I see my Justin is shy when he will do the Public display of affection." Rosé said

"Chae.. You look good together. " Lisa said in her blank expression.

"Oh. Really? That's great. We were both meant for each other and we both love music." Rosé smiled brightly.

"Wow. Justin do you really love her that much?" Jisoo turned to Jungkook which made Lisa caught off guard..

"I don't see any reason not to. She just exceeds my expectations of a girlfriend." Jungkook replied

Lisa swallowed the lump in her throat.

That night...

Lisa was on her bedroom, she plugged in her earphones.

(Remember by Winner)

It just really hurts. How will he ever remember me...

Suddenly her last kiss with him flashes back on her mind.

Meanwhile on Jungkook's side, he was also laying on his bed and the sullen expression of Lisa awhile ago flashes back on his mind.

Why can't I even remember anything... Jungkook thought.

The next day (School)....

Music class....

Do re mi fa so la ti do 🎶

Rosé together with her classmates were singing as per instructed.

Just then, she felt paper balls being thrown from behind her.

She turned to see who it was, then her gut feeling told her it was Jimin.

She looked at in front but once again, she felt the paper balls being thrown again.

"Mr. And Ms. Park.... What the hell?! Both of you! DETENTION!" Mr. Kwak scolded them

Detention room...

"It's all of your fault! You kept throwing paper balls at me!" Rosé crossed her arms in annoyance as she sat down on a chair.

"Why? Can't I?" Jimin who was leaning on the desk smirked while eating lollipop.

"Why are you doing this? You even held my hand tightly while shaking it yesterday."

Jimin stopped leaning on the desk and slowly walked towards Rosé.

He keeps getting closer and then he bent down on her level.

He held her cheek with his other hand.

"Isn't it obvious my darling? I like you" Jimin confessed

Rosé was motionless on her spot, the presence of Jimin had some sort of effect on her.

"I-I'm sorry... But I have a--..."

"A boyfriend? I see.. But, you're just too hard to let go. It won't stop me from making you mine. Tomorrow, meet me at the bridge area at exactly 6 pm." Jimin walked back and forth as he spoke in sarcastic voice.

"Yah!"

"No matter what you do to oppose. I will always make a way."

Rosé stared at Jimin feeling her heart palpitate not because of fear or anything but because Jimin was too close to her that her hairs even stood up.

This is the beginning of my Devious plan...Jimin thought

That night.... (Still school)

Jennie was walking all by herself when it suddenly rained.

Aish... Of all days?... Jennie thought

She haven't brought any umbrella so she just went to shade under the building roof.

"Hey Jennie." A deep voice called her.

Jennie turned around and smiled when she saw Taehyung.

"Yah did you bring any umbrella?" She asked him

"No. But I have an idea."

"What?"

Jennie was startled when Taehyung pulled her harshly then they both got rained upon.

"Yah are you crazy? I'm soaked!!" Jennie whined

Taehyung laughed so loudly.

"Yah Kim Taehyung you're dead!" Jennie started chasing Taehyung and they ran like little kids, laughing and enjoying together.

Afterwards, both rested on the rooftop of the school building all wet.

"It's just like when we were kids." Taehyung said.

"I know." Jennie replied and giggled.

Then that moment only their breaths and the raindrops could be heard.

They slowly closed the gap between them as they both leaned their heads towards each other.

Taehyung and Jennie both pressed their lips with each other.

(BG MUSIC: Make you Mine- Public)

After their kiss, Taehyung and Jennie both smiled as they leaned their foreheads with each other.

|end of Chapter |