{8}

"I hate that bastard! I finally got the chance to confess to Tae but he is in the way." Jisoo's face scrunched up in anger.

"Yah Jisoo calm down. There are still a lot of chances okay? I know Nam Joon. He is always teasing people." Lisa chuckled.

"I hope that bastard won't show up again."

Bell rings..

"Bye Chichoo, I'm going to class now." Lisa bid her farewell

"Bye Pokpak." Jisoo bid her farewell as well.

At History class (Lisa's class)...

Lisa sat down on the vacant seat at the back.

"Long time no see Lisa." She heard a familiar deep voice.

It was Nam Joon

He smiled as he sat beside her.

"Nam Joon oppa..."

"I know you're shocked right?"

"Joon oppa.. Tell me the whole story. How on earth did you arrive in Seoul and get to study in this university. And why on earth did Jungkook act as nothing happened between us."

"Lisa... Jungkook didn't acted."

***FLASHBACK***

"Jungkook are you sure about this?" Nam Joon asked him as they were both packing up.

"Hyung.. This is my chance to follow Lisa, I want you to help me. We can use our salary to ride our train to Seoul."

"Okay whatever. But what about our jobs?"

"Well, we won't stay there permanently, we'll return here."

"Alright. I'm in."

They excitedly went to ride the train.

Everything was going smoothly until

BOOM!

The trained had lost its direction it bumped into huge trees.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

"The next thing I know before I lost consciousness. A couple came up to us. They eventually adopted us, and as for Jungkook....He lost his memories." Nam Joon finally explained everything.

Lisa stared blankly unto space and a lot of realizations struck her.

Meanwhile at Science Lab (Jisoo's class)......

"Nini, I shall sit beside you." Taehyung grinned sheepishly as he sat beside Jennie in the first row

"Wae?"

"What do you mean 'why'.. We can now spend time with each other as friends."

Jennie blushes and smiled.

Everything was going well, however from afar....

Jisoo looked at Jennie and Taehyung and she crossed her arms in jealousy.

Little did she know that Nam Joon was on the other side and looked at her as he laughed silently...

Kyeopta... I gotta tell Taehyung about this.... He thought

That afternoon....