{6}

"Omo. Look! These two freshmen look good together." All the students reacted in amazement as soon as they passed by a large bulletin board with photo of Rosé and Jungkook together.

" All the students reacted in amazement as soon as they passed by a large bulletin board with photo of Rosé and Jungkook together

(Credits)

"A heartwarming musical play by Justin Jeon and Rosé Park"

Jisoo and Lisa happened to pass by it as well.

Woah they look good together

Wow my favorite OTP

Yah I will not miss out this wonderful musical play...

"Musical play? Woah, Chaeyoung really got everything. A handsome boyfriend and now a role in a musical play with him." Jisoo reacted..

Lisa could only put on a sour expression.

"Shall we go to our class Jisoo. We don't wanna be late." Lisa said.

Then she walked ahead leaving Jisoo confused.

Bell rings.. After class

Lisa was placing her things inside the locker when she heard steps.

It was Rosé and Jungkook walking together.

"Lalisa. Annyeong!"

Lisa could only look down and notice Rosé clinging her arm unto Jungkook's.

"Hello."Lisa muttered weakly.

"Me and Justin are going to eat dinner together. Wanna join?."

"I'm sorry but I need to go home early."

"Please. I'll be sad." Rosé pouted.

"Alright."

They went to the most famous samgyup restaurant and even ordered a lot of side dishes.

Just then, Rosé's phone rang.

"Guys I'll be back. I have to take this phone call." Rosé said leaving only Lisa and Jungkook behind.

Lisa was sitting across him and she crossed her arms.

Then she looked up at Jungkook who was still serious than ever.

"What happened to you? Why can't you remember it?" Lisa said in her cracked voice trying to hold back her tears.

"I'm sorry but why do you keep on insisting something? What do I have to remember?"

"We had past together Jungkook." Lisa's tears started to well up.

"Excuse me? How on earth will I have a past with someone like you? I've already encountered a lot of desperate girls. I'm sorry but you're not even my type."

"So what now?.... Your type is Chaeyoung?"

"Why do you even care?"

Lisa couldn't take it any longer. She took her purse and grabbed her coat.