{4}

The next morning...

"Jagi.. I cooked breakfast for the two of us." Lisa smiled as she served the plate full of fishes and lobsters.

"Woah" Jungkook's eyes widened for a moment. He scratched his head from just waking up.

"Aigoo. So the two of you are actually dating now huh?" Nam Joon teased as he barged inside the house bringing basket of apples.

"Shut up oppa." Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Congratulations to dongsaeng Jungkook. He finally found a girl."

"Yah hyung." Jungkook gave a shy smile to Nam Joon.

Just then.. Someone knocked on their door.

"I'll open it." Nam Joon volunteered.

He was shocked to see two Seoul District police officers.

"We came here in Damhae to inspect each houses. We have been tasked to look for this missing girl. Tell us if you know her." One police officer said.

Just then, Jungkook and Lisa tried to see what was going on

Then Lisa gasped.

"So you're the missing person. Miss Manoban, your father was looking for you." The other police officer said.

"Yes I am." She replied feeling uneasy.

"You have to pack your things tonight. We'll tell your father about this. He'll fetch you."

Then, the two police officers started calling her father as they both went back to their police car then left.

"What about you guys?" Lisa heaved a sigh

"Look. Everything will be alright with us okay?" Jungkook held her shoulders.

Lisa then hugged him tightly.

"You know what. Before the night arrives. Spend more time with each other." Nam Joon advised them.

Lisa and Jungkook then looked at each other's eyes as if they could see through each other's souls.

FASTFORWARD >>>

Lisa and Jungkook were walking on the seashore.

They were now spending their probably last bonding together

Jungkook entwined his fingers with Lisa's and kissed her cheeks

"Fate is just not fair. I mean.. I just met you. I can't believe this would be our last day together." Lisa complained

"Look Lisa.. We could still call each other. Who knows, in the future.. I could still see you."

Lisa suddenly became teary eyed so did Jungkook

They came face to face.

"I will wait for you Kookie. My knight in shining armor" Lisa caressed his face.

Jungkook leaned forward and pressed his lips firmly on hers.

They both shared deep talks.

"How did we ever came to be Jungkook? I mean.. I was just a missing girl. And then you found me. Now we're already dating" Lisa asked him as they sat down on the sand.

 Now we're already dating" Lisa asked him as they sat down on the sand

"When I found you. I just knew it. I just knew that I started to fall for a fun and beautiful girl like you." Jungkook replied with a sincere look in his eyes.

"Promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Never look for another woman."

"I promise." they both entwined their pinkies.

Then Jungkook took out something from his pocket.

It was a shiny charm bracelet

"Here. I bought it awhile ago. I just thought that if you wear this we could remember each other.

He wore the bracelet on Lisa's wrist.

BG music: don't forget by IKON

Jungkook then stood up and helped Lisa stand up by pulling her.

They both started playing through the beach water. Splashing each other like little kids as they both laughed

Then Jungkook pulled Lisa closer to him. He held her waist tightly and held her chin as he pressed his lips on hers.

They both kissed passionately knowing that their love was like tragedy and coming to an end just like that.

Then that was it....

Lisa's father arrived

They both had gone back to Seoul and Lisa never got the chance to see Jungkook and his friend Nam Joon again.

That is how their history came to be.

|end of Chapter|