{11}

"I think I sprained my ankle. I stepped on that rock." Jennie said

"Wait, I'll get my small cloth." He then tangled it with a hard wooden stick then tied it around Jennie's ankle.

"Tae.. I still can't move it."

"Why don't you just piggyback ride her Tae." Nam Joon teasingly said

"Get on my back" Taehyung bent down.

Jennie then rode on his back.

"Bro we'll walk ahead okay?" Taehyung said.

Then he continued walking with Jennie leaning on his back.

Jisoo smacked Nam Joon's shoulder.

"I hate you! " Jisoo shouted at him

"Wae? Didn't you know? They are already a couple."

Jisoo's expression turned sour.

An hour later of walking...

They finally arrived at the main area.

"Tae.. Put me down here. I can walk on my own." Jennie told Taehyung.

They were behind among the rest. Right now they were surrounded with a lot of trees.

Little did they know that Jisoo hid behind a tree and tried to see if Nam Joon is telling the truth.

"Now Jagi.. What are you going to reward me." Taehyung leaned forward.

"This.." Jennie wrapped her arms around Taehyung's neck and gave him a peck on his lips.

Jisoo gasped.

She ran away and sobbed.

She went near a hut and decided to hide behind it and continued crying.

I can never make you love me back...i started realising my feelings for you since senior high, I haven't gotten the chance to confess to you. And now I have to let you go Tae....Jisoo continued crying.

From afar, Nam Joon saw her and looked at her with empathy.

Dang.. That girl surely loves Taehyung so much... Nam Joon thought.

He then approached Jisoo.

"Crying won't solve anything. Get on my back." Nam Joon commanded at her.

"Mwo? And why are you carrying me on your back?" Jisoo wiped her tears with her towel

"Just do it." Nam Joon told her with his very serious expression

"What the heck..." Jisoo muttered.

Then she had no choice as Nam Joon bent down.

He started carrying her on his back.

Jisoo awkwardly held tightly on his manly shoulder.

"I know how painful it is." Nam Joon said.

"What are you even talking about?"

"Quit lying to yourself. If you feel heartbroken just admit it. You just felt it when you see taehyung and Jennie."

"Why do you even care?"

Nam Joon kept silent as he continued walking while bearing her weight.

"I mean.... Thank you Nam Joon.. For being concerned" Jisoo broke Nam Joon's silence.

Nam Joon dimple smiled

(BG music Chariot-Jacob Lee)

They finally arrived at the planting site in which they both helped up in planting the mangrove seeds.

Jisoo felt a little relieved because of Nam Joon.

After the planting, they were given the chance to rest and explore the rest of the area

So Jisoo and Nam Joon went together to do it.

"Look! There's a hut." Jisoo pointed

Then she and Nam Joon went inside the hut.

"Hello? Anybody here?!!" Nam Joon tried calling out but there was no answer.

"I'm guessing we could take a rest here." Jisoo said.

"G-Great idea." Nam Joon suddenly felt his vision doubling.

Then he lost consciousness.

Jisoo gasped in fear.

She then went towards his unconscious body.

"Yah Nam Joon ah." She tried waking him up but it was no use.

Then she felt his forehead, it was burning hot.

Nam Joon was able to open his eyes after awhile only that he was weak.

He must have gotten dehydrated and sick after carrying me under the heat....Jisoo really got worried.

She tried to look for materials inside the hut and fortunately she found a cloth.

She then made it wet by the faucet outside.

Then she wiped it all over Nam Joon's head and his warm arms.

Nam Joon could feel the lightness of the cloth

But what he felt the most was security and protection under Jisoo's touch.

He never felt so cared and protected.

He faintly smiled as Jisoo took care of him and then he realised that he was slowly falling into her large beautiful bright eyes.

|end of chapter |