The manifesto

"I need your help." Sabrina crashed in to Charlottes room, she was quick to cover her eyes as a naked Charlotte sat on a very naked nick scratch.
"FOR SATANS SAKE SABRINA." The two covered themselves and nick huffed.
"I have to admit spellman you have a really annoying talent." Sabrina have a peak seeing they were finally covered and walked into the room.
"I'm sorry. But I need your help." She huffed out closing the door.
"If this is about fathers manifesto then no." Charlotte grabbed her robe and got out of bed throwing nick so underwear.
"Please char!" Sabrina whined like a child pouting at her sister.
"Listen, I was nearly executed two days ago. I was told to relax. So here I am relaxing."
"Funny way to relax but okay." Charlotte turned around narrowing her eyes at the younger girl.
"Go. Away." Sabrina folded her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow.
"Ugh. If I help you will you leave us in peace for 20 minutes." Nick groaned out.
"Only 20?" Charlotte raised an eyebrow.
"40?"
"60?"
"I can do 60." The two shit at eachother and nick got up letting out a chuckle and kissing her neck.
"Ew. Yes! Just please help me." Sabrina covered her eyes again not wanting to see the two make out.
"Fine little spellman. What do you need."

The two sat in the bathroom waiting for a moment and Charlotte looking at Sabrina.
"If he comes back dead I'll kill you sister." Sabrina rolled her eyes as the bath began to bubble nick cake crashing out of her water gasping.
"Is that it?" He handed it to Sabrina with a nod.
"I hope so." Sabrina took the book and ran off Charlotte looked at nick with a raised eyebrow.
"60?" He chuckled leaning forward and pulling her towards him. A smooth move if he hadn't slipped at the same time causing him to fall head first to the floor right on top of her.
"Ow shit." He pushing him self up looking down at her. "You alright." She bit her lip and began laughing so hard so stopped breathing. He chuckled pushing himself to lay beside her. She finally calmed down and looked at herself.
"Ew you got me all wet." He chuckled. Moving back on top of her.
"Oh yeah?" She bit her lip nodding.
"Yeah." In that moment he began shaking his head causing a spray of water to go all over her. She screamed out laughing and he picked her up as she screamed dunking her in the bath. "Nick!" She shouted pulling him in with her. The two laughed when Hilda walked in and they both stopped dead.
"Erm..." they all looked at one another letting out a awkward hum. "Well it's getting late you two so... bed... and please put a shirt on me scratch. He gave a nod and Hilda shut the door prompting Charlotte to burst out laughing.
"Shut up." He splashed her chuckling.