The void

The group gathered in the observatory the next day looking at the void coming towards their realms and grew concerned. Salem wondered in and began making quite a racket about Sabrina. They all got to the spellman house and looked around. Sabrina was going and the mirror was turned to stone.
"She's gone into the void itself." Charlotte looked at the others I fear.
"Can we pull her back?" Nick asked and they looked to the aunts.
"We could try teleporting her back from the void by force" Zelda spoke as they all joined hands. They began to speak the spell, but no matter how much much they tried it wouldn't work.
"It's not working aunties it has hold of her."
"It has her body yes but not her soul." Ambrose spoke and Charlotte looked at them all.
"Am I missing something?"
They all ran down to the embalming room and there laid Sabrina Morningstar. Charlotte paused for a moment and looked for them all. "Oh my..."
"We can pull Sabrina spellman's soul... into Morningstar's body..." Charlotte took a heavy breath and held out her hands with the others beginning the spell.
Sabrina gasped shooting up right and everyone stopped.
"Is that you spellman?" Nick asked looking at her.
"Why why why am I home?"
"We bought your soul back." Ambrose confirmed.
"No no no! I was in the void! I was trapping it! For good!" Everyone began to argue with Sabrina about the implications of her choice and Charlotte stood quietly looking at her feet.

The others left and after a moment Charlotte looked to her sister.
"Are you going to tell dad she's dead?" Sabrina hadn't thought about it. She looked down at the body she was now in. "What about the throne of hell? What about caliban? He's waiting for her to come home? Sabrina... you have done many a selfish thing but this... she has a life. And people who love her..." Sabrina wouldn't Awnser her. But Charlotte wouldn't stick around to hear it anyway.

The bell rang and Sabrina opened the door too see a rather smiley Charlotte leant against the door frame.
"Trick or treat" she laughed to herself necking a bottle of a green liquid. Sabrina stepped out onto the porch closing the door behind her.
"are you drunk?" Charlotte giggled stumbling a little and Sabrina huffed.
"Char! The aunts will kill you! What in the world is this about?" She laughed even more.
"Awh I just wanted to come wish my sister the happiest birthday." She took and other sip and Sabrina yanked the bottle from her hands.
"For hecates sake Charlotte you're a mess."
"What is going on out- Charlotte?" prudence and nick had come out now and Charlotte was still leant against the wall giggling.
"Oh Nicky is here! Oh Nicky..." she hummed to herself and nick chuckled noticing the smell of alcohol coming from the girl.
"Hi lottie." She giggled against looking at him.
"Nicky you're so pretty."
"So are you lottie. Now come on let's go sober you up yeah?" He helped her off the wall and she leant on him laughing.
"You gonna kiss me again Nicky?" He went stiff and Sabrina looked at the two of them. Prudence on the other hand filled her glass with the alcohol Charlotte was drinking and started to sip it.
"Nick? What is she talking about." He stayed silent and Charlotte caught sight of her friend.
"Prudence!"
"Hi Charlotte."
"Shhhh come here." She stepped closer to the intoxicated girl laughing slightly. "Nick made out with me last night. But shh don't tell Sabrina! It's her birthday and I don't wanna ruin it!" Prudence laughed to herself finding it all rather amusing.
"She's lying Sabrina." Nick begged looking at his girlfriend. Charlotte pushed him away frowning.
"No im not. You kissed me in the hall last night after we got back from hell..." Sabrina started shouting at nick while prudence stood with Charlotte allowing her the bottle back.
"And you!" Sabrina pointed at Charlotte. By now the family had started to gather on the porch to see what was going on. Charlotte looked at her sister this time she didn't look happy. "You kissed my boyfriend!"
Charlotte pushed herself up from leaning against the porch railing and began walking down the front steps.
"Ah yes Sabrina because you've never stolen a thing from me! Not my family! Not my home! My birth name! My bedroom for Satan's sake! My parents! My normality! My childhood! My friends! My boyfriends! Yes I mean your other self with caliban as well! The throne of hell! My fucking sanity! And now my fiancée!? So I'm sorry Brina! But FUCK YOU!" Nick looked down as the girl screamed taking a swig of her drink everyone else (other than prudence who up until now had been laughing) were completely shocked.
"Lottie come back!"
"FUCK YOU TOO NICK!" She laughed to herself shaking her head "fuck you all." There was a hand on her shoulder and she turned around to see lucifer. "Dad?" He looked down taking the alcohol from her hands.
"Go my daughter. Stop making a fool of yourself." She frowned pushing him away looking at everyone around her with a nod.
"Well... I get it now" she laughed to herself.
"Lottie what are you thinking..." nick stood at the bottom of the steps looking concerned.
"I'm thinking-"
"Daughter I'll tell you what you are thinking. You are going to go to hell this instant and stay there until I decide what to do with you!" She looked to her father and then to her feet.
"I'm actually thinking that I don't want any of you controlling me anymore..."
"Nick please stop her." Sabrina called out as the girl held something long and silver in her hand and she laughed.
"I-" she gasped to see caliban in front of her, the blade she hand ready to impale herself with stabbed straight through his hand.
"Stop this... I have already lost one of my lives today I won't lose another." She exhaled letting go of the blade. He lead her over to nick where he nodded to him. "Am I taking her inside or are you?" Nick looked at her pulled into caliban's side and gave a nod.
"You can take her." Caliban gave a nod and walked the girl inside and to her bedroom where she was promptly sat down.
"Now. We are going to talk about whatever in the hell that was my queen." He held her hands in his and she shed a tear looking at him.
"I'm not wanted... I'm not loved... and I ruin everything. I'm a mistake."
"You are wanted... we do love you. You have ruined nothing that wasn't already ruined and you are far from a mistake my lady..." she huffed out a smile and looked down at their hands.
"You're a good liar caliban... I'm sorry she's dead... and I'm sorry Sabrina is using her body..."
"I'm sorry Sabrina broke your heart..." she scoffed biting her lip.
"Perhaps we should get far away from her... together." He chuckled. At her words shaking his head.
"Perhaps. But night now... you. Need to lie down and rest my queen." She huffed doing as he said.
"Goodnight caliban."
"Goodnight my lady."

Nick was stood in the hall when caliban walked out ready to race in there when he was pushed back lightly.
"I put her to bed. She's sleeping."
"She just ruined my relationship."
"No no. I think that was you. From what I heard you fell for her sister leaving her and then kissed her while dating her sister?"
"You don't think I deserve them?"
"Oh I know you don't." The two were getting closer and closer when nick scoffed.
"You tried to kill them."
"No I tried to kill Sabrina! Charlotte I would never hurt!"
"You didn't know about the coup?" Caliban looked down with regret.
"By the time I found out it was too late. I was told she was already dead. But you saved her didn't you?" Nick nodded still rather angry but slightly more calm.
"She came to you? When she found out about Sabrina?" He nodded
"And when you broke her heart while she was still queen." Nick sat down with a huff.
"If you could take her far away. And protect her. Would you." Caliban came to sit down and thought for a moment.
"Without hesitation. I wouldn't do it for you... I would do it for her, because you have broken her too many times... alas, she does not love me like she loves another." Nick gave him a frown and caliban waited for him to put the pieces together.
"Me?" Nick questioned and caliban nodded.
"She will never stop loving you. It's not in her nature. She may love others... but it's not as strong. Is Sabrina gone?" Nick looked down.
"I couldn't save her in time." Caliban gave a nod.
"A word of advice my friend. Go with your gut. If you're heart says her then go into that room and love her. If it says Sabrina. Then find her."
Caliban stood up.
"What about you?" He chuckled.
"Oh I hope you chose Sabrina. I know I'm the better choice for her, I will never hurt her. But I also know her feelings for you. And yours for her. So, good luck." And with that he was gone.

Nick sat watching the door thinking. Images of the two flashed through his mind as he looked at the door. He got out a blade and took a picture of the two girl from a frame on the wall. He cut his palm dripping the blood onto the image.
"Okay heart. Show me. Who is written on my heart...." the blood began to move on the image and it pointed to-