The hunt

It had been days. Ambrose was imprisoned. Blackwood was gone, with aunt Zelda. Sabrina and Nick were expelled and Charlotte was reading every book possible on how to stop her cousin being killed. Hilda had attempted to help but realised she was better off being left to it. She walked down the halls to her room where her cat was a sleep and grimaced slightly at the feelings she felt. She turned around with a gasp, frowning slightly she tapped the cat.
"There's something going on. I have a bad feeling." She looked around and she noticed how pale she was. And with that she took off running. The cat attempting to chase after her. She got to Ambrose's cell and looked through the bars at him sleeping and huffed. She frowned again looking around wondering what in the world was going on. She shook her head walking upstairs to the main lobby.
Charlotte stood in-front of the dark lords statue and let out a deep breath. She still felt the sick and couldn't shake the feeling. She turned around quickly hearing a knock on the door.

The 4 stood in the shop in shock.
"They'll converge at the academy."
"Charlotte and Ambrose. They have no idea."
"Your sister foresaw this months ago. I should've listened. We need to help."

Charlotte stood with the sisters. A sick smile on her face as they chanted. Until the unthinkable about happened. She felt a pain in her chest. She was unable to breathe. She closed her eyes and blinked. Suddenly she was in-front of Ambrose panting and he grabbed her shoulders.
"It's okay cousin. You're safe." She cling to him managing to catch her breath.

Charlotte sat there with her hands bound. The blood poured from her eyes in the most excruciating way. She screamed looking up as Sabrina was shot with the arrow.
"Sabrina spellman! You have entered a house of the divine god! Kneel before the lord!" That was when Sabrina started shouted. Charlotte was dragged to her feet the blade against her delicate throat started to burn her skin. Sabrina was shot once again. And again. Charlotte screamed pushing away from the girl who held her. She ran as fast as she could. But it was no use. An arrow became impaled in her back. She got to the doors of the church before collapse. A girl grabbed her hair as she looked over at the school.
"Repent. Kneel before the lord." She looked at her with tired eyes.
"Never. I kneel before no one." The blade cut her skin before she could even scream. Her hands locked around her throat and she was left alone. Someone picked her up and she felt them running. She felt her own death coming. She looked around one last time seeing someone look down at her.

Nick looked at her as Harvey laid her on the floor. Her dark curls becoming wet in her own blood. He began to cry pulling her into his lap.
"Lottie. Shit. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... I should've listened." It had been a few seconds before Sabrina stood up from where she was laying.
"Nick. I can help her." Everyone stood watching as her neck began to heal. Nick stood up frowning. Charlotte shot up gasping for air. Nick grabbed her into his chest as she tried to catch her breath coughing up some blood. She looked at her sister.
"Sabrina... what have you done." And with that she passed out.