Right side up

Nick woke up in the middle of the night. He could hear what he was sure was mumbling. He looked over at Charlotte whom he still had his arm tightly pulled around her waist. That was when she did it. She flinched. Then again. And again. In fact nick wasn't quite sure what was going on.
"No please..." she sobbed out tears running down her face.
"Hey lottie." He turned her over to lay on her back so he could get a good look at her. His hand reached to wipe away a tear when she grabbed his wrist with a gasp.

She was knelt on the ground a man gripped her hair whispering in her ear.
"Do it!" She looked up the sisters tied to stakes tears running down their faces.
"Never." A knife was placed against her neck and the man chuckled.
"Last chance." She looked at the man who gripped her hair tighter.
"Go to-" the knife dragged across her neck. Nick heard prudence screaming as Charlotte fell to the ground blood beginning to pool around her.

Nick gasped falling backwards as Charlotte shot up right. The two looked at eachother and she took a shaky breath.
"Lottie... I don't think the curse is broken." He looked at the marks on her arm they were the same as the night it attacked him. She reached out placing her palm to his bloody chest.
"It hurt you again..." he looked down at the blood and let out a shaky breath.
"I have to go." He got up grabbing his shirt.
"Nick wait." He raced out the door and she followed him. "Nick!" He ran out of the club and Dorian stopped her.
"It's okay. Let him go." She began to hyperventilate and Dorian grabbed her arm. "Calm down. Charlotte calm down. He'll be back."

"Father Blackwood. I need to speak to you." Nick burst in the blood staining his shirt. Blackwood looked up from his book.
"Nicholas what happened." He stood up sitting nick down. "Prudence go and get some water." Nick took deep breaths attempting to collect himself.
"I found Charlotte spellman. Father Blackwood the curse hasn't broken. She saw something. She saw her own death. Foulest I saw it too. I touched her and I saw it." He looked at the young man and his face went pale.
"Where is she Nicholas..."
"Dorians hiding her." Blackwood gave a nod and left the room in a quick manor.

Blackwood walked into dorians and took one look at him. Dorian places a key on the side.
"Third on the right." Blackwood walked down to the room feeling the dark energy from inside the room. He pushed the door open and sure enough there she was. Looking at him. She was fully dressed and her makeup done perfectly.
"You knew I would come." She gave a nod and looked down.
"You've come to collect me. I'll be held until you and the council decide if I should be allowed to live because I'm dangerous and I can't control myself." He gave a huff and she stood up. "I can tell you the awnser father Blackwood. I don't deserve to live. This is the second time I've hurt Nicholas. But he would never leave my side, so I'm the one who needs removed from him." Blackwood gave a small nod and looked at the girl.
"Charlotte spellman. I sentence you to execution by fire. You've committed the unforgivable act of causing a follow coven member harm." Before she could even move the room shifted around her. She was in a cell. One of those under the academy. She looked at Blackwood who stood the other side of the door and he peered through the bars.
"I'm sorry miss spellman. I truely wish I could've helped you. Can I don't anything to make you more comfortable?" She paused for a moment and stepped closer.
"I wish to speak with my cousin and please keep this a secret from nick and my sister. I know they will try to stop it and I can't let that happen." Blackwood gave a nod before slipping away down the dark hall. She walked over and sat in the corner only to hear a strange meow and the white cat appeared infront of her. "I was wondering where you had gotten to." She smiled petting the cat and huffing. "I need you to do something for me. Go and watch over nick. Keep hidden. Make sure he's safe for me." And just like that the cat was gone.
"Cousin! Cousin! Where are you!" She ran to the gate holding the bars seeing Ambrose run down the hall.
"Ambrose! I'm here!" She held out her arm and he grabbed her hand.
"Cousin, Blackwood told me of what they are to do to you. Whatever is going on." She let her tears fall finally so scared to show emotion infront of anyone who wasn't family.
"Ambrose, I'm so scared. I keep hurting people. I don't mean to. The curse isn't gone. I can't get rid of it. I needed to speak to you. Please tell the aunts I'm sorry and you must not tell Sabrina until it is over. Am I understood?" He looked at her in pure shock that she would do this to herself.
"Okay that's enough." A man said who had been instructed with keeping watch over her. He attempted to drag Ambrose away but the boy refused to let go of his cousin.
"Promise me Ambrose please!" His hands were yanked from her and he was dragged down the hall screaming that he promised. As she was thrown from the hall he stood there thinking. What will he do now.
"Ambrose you okay?" He looked over at one of the dorkus who had been walking the halls alone that day.
"Dorkus please tell me. Where is my cousin and nick scratch."