Help

"What are you 4 doing in here!" Blackwood bellowed as they rushed in. Nick walked towards her only to be stopped by Blackwood himself. "What is the meaning of this scratch." He shoved Blackwood away looking over at her.
"you've been at this a week! In all due respect father she's had no break! No food! No water! Who knows what would kill her first? The pain? Starvation? Dehydration? Stress? We have tried everything! Nothing works! You're just causing her pain! And you!" He pointed at Zelda who was taken back by it. "You should know damn well what you're doing won't help her!" Nick lost his temper he started screaming at everyone in the room until a quite voice caught his attention.
"Nick..." he looked at her laying on the ground. She was covered in sweat and blood. At this moment he didn't know who's it was. Her eyes were lost behind dark shadows unfortunately that was the only colour in her face. Even her usual red lips were a shade of white. He walked over kicking the salt circle as he did ensuring that their spell was over. He knelt down placing a hand to her forehead. He had never felt a human this cold. He said a brief spell unlatching the restrains on her wrist.
"Mr scratch I beg of you. Leave her be. Let us try more. She is a danger to everyone around her." He ignored the words and picked her up turning to see Sabrina at the door.
"Nick." She said sternly and he scoffed holding his friend closely. "Put her back down." He stopped dead and frowned.
"And why the heaven would I do that Spellman." He hissed looking at her.
"Because I know how to break the curse. Nick I can help her. But you need to put her back down." He looked down for a moment and then back up.
"You promise?" Sabrina nodded and looked around.
"Yes. But we all have to do this. Together." He looked down at her in his arms. She gave him a nod and weak smile.
"Please nicky... I just want it to stop. I don't want to hurt you again." In that moment he was conflicted. He didn't know if she could take anymore. He didn't know if he could watch it again. Reluctantly he laid her back down and looked at Sabrina.
"If you're right Spellman. And if this works then what?" She took a deep breath.
"If this works then you can wake up next to the person you love." She whispered in his ear. He looked at her in shock and she gave her sisters hand a tight squeeze and stood up. "I need everyone in a circle around her. Father Blackwood if you don't mind my aunt and Ambrose..." he looked around the room and nodded.
"We need all the help we can get. I'll wake some of our more excelled students. What else do we need." The two walked off discussing the spell and nick looked down at her.
"See lottie. You've even made Blackwood and your sister get along." She huffed at the remark and looked at him.
"I'm scared nicky..." he felt his heart sink as prudence walked over with a glass and a bowl of water.
"Here nick. Let her drink something." He nodded and sat her up a little helping her drink the glass and prudence dabbed a wet cloth over her forehead and chest. "If all goes well I think a night at dorians is over due huh Charlotte?" She gave a weak laugh and nodded.
"Yeah sure." Prudence was called by Sabrina and she smiled.
"I'll be right back." Nick helped her lay back down and she grabbed his hand. He saw from her expression it was hurting her but in that moment she didn't care.
"Nick. When you start this it will make me say things. It will make me try get you to stop. Promise me no matter what you won't until it's over." He brushed her hair from her face and nodded
"I promise." Someone tapped his shoulder although he found it hard to break away from her grip he turned to face Ambrose.
"My cousin wants to speak with you. I'll take over mate." He nodded looking down at her.
"I'll see you on the other side." She got up walking over to Sabrina who had a very worried look on her face. "I don't like that face Spellman. What is it." She looked around before speaking.
"She's weak nick. Blackwood is worried that she won't be able to take it." He gave a huff and looked over at her weakly smiling at Ambrose.
"Sabrina if there is any chance we can help her we have to take it. But if it threatens her life we can't do this." Sabrina looked down and gave a short breath.
"This is the only way. Witching hour is coming up and if we let this go for another night Satan knows who harm it could cause her. You need to prepare yourself for the worst nick." He looked over at her again and hung his head in shame.
"I won't loose her Sabrina. This will work. And she will make it." He went to walk away when she stopped him.
"And if she doesn't?" He scoffed getting dangerously close.
"I'll drag her back from hell myself."