Chapter 6

(I AM BACK WITH UPDATES.Before you start reading this chapter I want to thank all of you that commented on my last chapter. And u might think it's stupid but that made me want to update as fast as I could so here it is. Enjoy it now!! ✌)

Alexa's POV

I was in shock but I couldn't answer. What about my job, I could go to jail, what about my daughter? What would she think?

Lucas just looked at me waiting for an answer and I just nodded and kissed him. It was getting heated but we are in the girls bathroom anyone could get in.

Alexa:Lu-Luc-as pl-e-e-ase...

He keeps kissing my neck on that little spot that he knows I love.

Alexa:We-we hav-e to go!

He stopped but kept his head on my shoulder.

Lucas:I'll meet you here *give little paper with address* 8pm dont be late becaus I know I won't.

Alexa: *giggle* Well on my last class you were late.

Lucas: Well...huh..so-r-ry I guess.

He smiled and I kiss him one last time running away from his arms out of the bathroom straight to my car.

Sometime later...

I have been smiling like an idiot all the way home. I am actually so happy that Lucas is finally going to be mine, I hope.

Nikki:I have a question...What got my girl smiling like a stupid idiot or maybe the joker or may-

Alexa:Shut up okay!I just have a date tonight.

Nikki:so that's why you took so long in the bathroom.

Alexa: I told Lucas to be faster but he-

Nikki:LUCAS!!!YOU MEAN THE GUY THAT JUST WAS OUT THERE PLAYING?

Alexa:Yeah but stop SHOUTING. But I dont know what to wear, how to make my hair, makeup or no makeup.

Nikki:Dont worry I will call Ember and we will make you beautiful and ready for that date.

Lucas's POV

My parents are so happy that I made it to the team, well more my father, but it doesn't matter because what's best is that I am having a date with my hot teacher.

(Lucas dress for the date)

Text)

A=Alexa
L=Lucas

A: What should I wear for our date?

L: Just something casual baby because you look good on everything ❤

A: 😍Ok see you baby