Chapter 19

---

Lucas POV

Coach: Where are we going to celebrate Cap?

Lucas: I'm actually heading home to my girl.

Everyone started booed but then Tyler said something that made everyone cheer about

Tyler: HEY LETS SUPPORT OUR CAP!!! GET SOME LUCAS!!

I just laugh as he was a little bit drunk and take a quick shower put on my casual clothes and head out. Of course paparazzi were there and kept trying to get to me but the guards did a good job protecting me on my way to my family's car. Lexi saw me arriving and started smirking knowing she would have to keep her promise.

My father gets on the driver sit and I sit in front while my mom goes to the back. Lexi went with her parents in the other car. I was sure that if she was here I wouldn't be able to control myself. I am actually trying to imagine what she has in mind for me. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice we arrived home. My mom got out first holding my MVP Trophy and my dad followed her into the house. Bob and Angela went inside as well. Me and Lexi went inside last and she pulled me straight upstairs towards my room.

I have a door in my room that leads to my gaming room. She threw me in there and close the door. I just obeyed and stayed in the gaming room waiting for her to comeback.

15 minutes later

I heard my girlfriend call me and when I opened the door I thought I was in heaven. She was laying on the bed with a sexy lingerie.

Alexa: Come to me baby boy.

Lucas: Dont need to tell me twice.

I jump on top of her and attack her with my lips. They land everywhere from her lips to her ear to her neck to her breasts to her nipples to her abs and then her special place. Those perky pussy lips waiting to be licked and sucked. Her clit was kinda showing but not fully so I needed to change that so I went down on her. She put her head back to the bed and start moaning my name. Her hand came to my hair forcing me even more onto her clit that was now clearly showing. She kept moaning my name and to not stop. Her moans were the best music I've ever heard in life. After a few more minutes she pulled me up and start taking off all of my clothes. Letting my mini me witch ain't that mini free. It wasn't free for long as she started sucking me right away with no mercy. She is a naughty one. She was laying on the bed sucking me off letting her ass exposed there for me so I decided to get on my fingers inside her butthole and one other in her pussy. For a moment she stopped and start moaning but she said something that disappointed me.

Alexa: No anal baby still not ready for that.

I just smile at her and think "at least I have her pussy whenever I want". After a few minutes of fingering and sucking she jumps on me wrapping her legs around my waist and her hands onto my neck. With one hand she guides my cock into her pussy who is soaking wet and the head goes in. She gasps and this time I take control and let her fall a bit so my dick goes all the way in. I lets go off my neck and I turn her around with my dick still inside of her. I grab her waist and we do a superman standing position. She loves to be fucked in the air. I keep pounding her and her biscuits keep bouncing in front of me. I still ask myself how can such a petite have such big biscuits but who cares as long as they are mine its all that matters.

I let her fall on the bad and start fucking her doggy now. She keeps screaming and moaning my name. She knows that it turns me on when she moans my name. Until the time she has her first orgasm making her scream.

Lucas: Baby be quiet our parents are downstairs what would they think?

Alexa: I DONT CARE JUST FUCK ME LUCASS.

Once dont need to tell me twice and I fuck her harder and faster without mercy.

After 15 minutes of Multiple positions and a lot of moans and screams and Alexa cumming 5 times

Lucas: FUCK I'M ABOUT TO CUM BABE!!!

Alexa: CUM INSIDE ME BABY I'M ON THE PILL!!!

I just nod and cum inside her pussy. I'm done my body just falls on top her breathing heavily. I roll to the side and she cuddles me. What an amazing day a Championship and some biscuits to end the day. What else should I ask for?

NEXT DAY

I woke with nobody by my side. I take my phone and look at the time. WHATTT!!! 1PM!!!! I got up immediately and take a shower and put some shorts on. I brush my teeth and go downstairs to see no one. I decided to call Lexi.

Lexi: Good morning Love or should I say afternoon? *giggles*

Lucas: I was gonna be pissed at you but you are too cute to be pissed at.

Lexi: Oh I'm sorry I let you alone but you are a big baby to take care of yourself right?

Lucas: Maybe not Ms Kaufman.

Lexi: I am just doing some shopping and ill get back in 3 hours.

Lucas: WHAT? 3 HOURS THATS WAY TO LONG I NEED YOU HERE IN 15 MINUTES OR I'M GOIND TO DIE *Giggles*

Lexi: You cant understand why I need to spend 3 hours so I'm not gonna loose my time explaining. All I can say is that I am with your mom and my mom at the mall.

Lucas: Oh ok I get it. Girly stuff.

Lexi: Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Lucas: AND NEW SMACKDOWN WOMENS CHAMPION ALEXA BLISS

Lexi: AWWW!! You are so cute trying to put that belt on me.

Lucas: You are even cutter biscuit butt.

Lexi: Love you *whispers* DADDY!

She hangs up and you smile at yourself. You get some lunch for you and spends the whole day chilling in the gaming room getting back all the energy you spent in the game and on your girlfriend at night.